Replay currently on CSS

freebody

On Cox's first interception, he was hit as he threw a short dump-off to a back on his right, and the ball just popped over the line and right into :arky: LB's hands. Not sure if it would have been completed if not for the hit, but it definitely affected the trajectory of the pass.

So, at least that one was not a just a bad decision by the QB. The second INT was also due to a hit during the throw, as I recall from last night's radio broadcast. Just good to know that they weren't misreads or brain farts - which may be why Cox's confidence did not seem to be affected afterward.

It will be interesting to watch the game here and see if :arky: continues what I have perceived as a bit of dirty play from years past (although that Bua guy is gone). I recall the one guy last night who pulled Obomanu's helmet off on one play and then got a 15 yard PF for throwing a punch on the next.

Just had the long run by McFadden and the announcers talking about the great block downfield by Monk. All I saw was Monk with 2 handfulls of Jersey pulling Herring down the field.

I've also seen a defensive holding on a long pass to Devin, that went off his fingertips and a defender twisting Kenny Irons' ankle at the bottom of a pile. It's now the third quarter and it is fun watching our O-line just blow their D-Line backwards.

Archived