Ya'll Seen this?

I can't believe that. That is just insane. Can't believe that anyone would do anything like that.

but it's good to know that some arkansas fans care enough to donate to replace it.

I can't believe that. That is just insane. Can't believe that anyone would do anything like that.

but it's good to know that some arkansas fans care enough to donate to replace it.

189602[/snapback]

I'm really surprised Slink didn't post this story first. Oh wait, never mind. It doesn't involve LSU fans. ;)

Just lame, mean really what gets into people these days. Sure alcohol is related, but there was alcohol back when my mother and father went to school and they didn't have people fighting, setting fires, and attacking bands etc.

This crap has to stop. The best thing we can do is to make sure it doesn't happen to our visitors. It's not the answer, but setting a good example always helps.

Legal, you are 100% correct. This is not an example of Ark. fans. It is the act of a few idiots.

"The BEST revenge is living right"- Pat Dye :au:

We should always welcome our guest, show them what class is all about, and wish them well on their way home after suffering a loss. :)

will someone host those pics on another site so i dont have to sign up for a redneck arkansas board

189613[/snapback]

I signed up and have read some posts over there. Those guys are a lot like us, they just route for the pigs. They seem to be pretty good guys over there...they are actually taking up a donation to send to the owner of the fan.

It is nice to see that Arkansas fans actually reported it and did something about it unlike some others that just say it is less than 1% of the fanbase so let's not worry about it...

Legal, you are 100% correct. This is not an example of Ark. fans. It is the act of a few idiots.

189638[/snapback]

Funny, when it happened at LSU, many Auburn fans pretty much claimed all 92,000 LSU fans got together and lit it on fire.

That's ridiculus, but it is very nice that some of their fans are so upset that they are willing to try and get together a donation. However, I hope that the police and the university are able to handle those that did this in a very harsh way.

I hope that get their tail back soon. I love seeing them on football weekend!!!

I just find this disgusting, I have done some taunting in my life, but I mean, this kinda crap could have injured someone, What if the entire van would have been set ablaze? Ridicolous, does someone have to be seriously hurt before crap like this stops?

189638[/snapback]

Funny, when it happened at LSU, many Auburn fans pretty much claimed all 92,000 LSU fans got together and lit it on fire.

189652[/snapback]

Not me but as you know I got crucified for even saying it was a few.

That is just pitiful, a few Arkansas fans go and make a good weekend into a crap fest for some people all because they lost a game. Not only is the tail destroyed but the back of the van has a huge scorch mark on what looks like a pretty nice paint job. I can just imagine a few bubbas with their Hawg helmets on, standing around slamming some Natty Lite talking about how "cool" it would be to burn the tail. If they wanted to burn something the should go and burn Nutt's contract and get him out of Arkansas so they wouldn't lose at home by 17.

189638[/snapback]

189652[/snapback]

Come on GeauxTigers, we know that it doesn't take 92,000 LSU fans to light a match. We all know that it only take one to torch it and 91,999 to throw beer bottles.

189638[/snapback]

189652[/snapback]

Geez, don't you get it...I mean I hate to beat a dead faux tiger...but it's because that kind of stuff happens at LSU all the time...and all the idiot president does is apologize for it...until the next time!

Get a clue, dude.....

:au::homer:

I hate that this happened. i was at the game and EVERY Hog fan was great to us.

189754[/snapback]

That's what so many Tiger fans mentioned to me. I'm glad you had a good experince. On another note the Fayetteville police have made an arrest. I'm personally sending a donation to the owner of the van. Good luck with the rest of your season.

It actually doesn't happen at LSU all the time. You guys just create and exaggerate stories. I saw many Florida fans having a beer with LSU fans before and after the game Saturday. In fact I sat in front of a few Florida fans and we had a nice decent conversation before, during and after the game. I expect the same to happen this Saturday when Auburn comes to town. But we all know that when one LSU fans yells "TIGER BAIT!" some Auburn fan will come on here and claim that someone punched his mother and took out a knife and threatened his son.

It actually doesn't happen at LSU all the time. You guys just create and exaggerate stories. I saw many Florida fans having a beer with LSU fans before and after the game Saturday. In fact I sat in front of a few Florida fans and we had a nice decent conversation before, during and after the game. I expect the same to happen this Saturday when Auburn comes to town. But we all know that when one LSU fans yells "TIGER BAIT!" some Auburn fan will come on here and claim that someone punched his mother and took out a knife and threatened his son.

189847[/snapback]

Its posts like these that are laughable. These incidents have been in the news. Seeing LSU fans deny them is just crap.

yeah, I'm sure you were just yelling "Tigerbait" at the UT bus this year also . .

I agree 100% its not all the LSU fans . .in fact, I tailgate with LSU fans every year I've gone, and have never had a personal problem . .what is laughable is those of you who ignore the articles that come out about LSU fan behavior every year . .and then deny it and blame it on us . .

The UT bus

The Tigertail Van 2 years ago

Tigerwalk incident 4 years ago

All reported by police and in newspapers, all apologized for by your AD, but all invented by Auburn folks . .

mmmhmm . .right . .

This thread demonstrates part of the problem I have with LSU fans, me and my buddies actually got attacked down there a few years ago after a Auburn win.

The problem is instead of you guys saying hey, we got jerks and it needs to stop, every thread involves the comment of Auburn making stuff up. Despite your president issuing apologies, or statements not to let anyone know your from the visiting team, or articles in reputable newspapers.

These type of posts make me look poorly on the LSU fanbase.

The problem is instead of you guys saying hey, we got jerks and it needs to stop, every thread involves the comment of Auburn making stuff up.

We've said that. Every SEC school has it's share of white trash. The problem is that whenever some unfortunate event takes place, Auburn fans turn it into "LSU FANS" this and "LSU FANS" that when in reality it is usually just some drunk redneck that never even went to LSU wearing an LSU t-shirt that he bought at the truck stop.

Many Auburn fans online take some stories and inflate them 10x or just make stuff up. I've been attending LSU games for over 30 years and if 1/10 of the stories Auburn fans tell is true I'd know about it.

BTW, as an LSU fan I can't even stand the "Tiger Bait" chant. If I ever witnessed anything like some of the BS stories I've read I would be kicking someone's ass.

Archived