Ya'll Seen this?

Yada yada yada....To the point...y'all are guilty of the accusations. Whether some are stretched or not, the ones that hit the news all point towards an unsafe atmosphere at times with a *minority* of the fanbase.

Obviously if y'all are the target of made up stories, alot had to happen for people even to feel motivated to add on to that stuff.

I'll go get the "Flamer" out of Arkansas and bring her here for her trial. She will be a Tiger fan in a matter of hours.................... :P:cheer:

Threads like this make me embarrassed to be an LSU fan. I should've been brought up in a good, clean Auburn family household. Maybe then I wouldn't be writing this from a correctional facility in the middle of central Florida.

It actually doesn't happen at LSU all the time. You guys just create and exaggerate stories. I saw many Florida fans having a beer with LSU fans before and after the game Saturday. In fact I sat in front of a few Florida fans and we had a nice decent conversation before, during and after the game. I expect the same to happen this Saturday when Auburn comes to town. But we all know that when one LSU fans yells "TIGER BAIT!" some Auburn fan will come on here and claim that someone punched his mother and took out a knife and threatened his son.

189847[/snapback]

Its posts like these that are laughable. These incidents have been in the news. Seeing LSU fans deny them is just crap.

189857[/snapback]

What's really laughable is how you conclude that he is denying the stories. He states "It actually doesn't happen at LSU all the time." Any one with half a brain would comprehend that as it does happen sometimes but not all the time.

LSU fans are not denying the news stories. Those are documented occurrences. However, when you see other stories posted on message boards they should not be taken seriously until we have some factual evidence to back them up. This is common sense.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I can't believe no one has commented on the fake boobs sig. Holy cow.

189914[/snapback]

Am I missing something? Keep the conversation civil, men.

We can't say boobs? Even when quoting a sig from a link to said sig pic/video?

I was referring to the sig pic of the guy at hogville. I followed the first link and his sig is all over the place since he has like 7 of the first ten posts and started the thread.

Usually when something like that happens one ot two of the first few guys that respond might mention it. I have seen much more unimpressive sights than this enamored over. That is why I commented. The sig pic subtitle says something like "fake b##bs. Aren't they great?"

It's not obscene, just one incredible representation of female (altered) anatomy.

Guest Tigrinum Major
We can't say boobs? Even when quoting a sig from a link to said sig pic/video?

I was referring to the sig pic of the guy at hogville. I followed the first link and his sig is all over the place since he has like 7 of the first ten posts and started the thread.

Usually when something like that happens one ot two of the first few guys that respond might mention it. I have seen much more unimpressive sights than this enamored over. That is why I commented. The sig pic subtitle says something like "fake b##bs. Aren't they great?"

It's not obscene, just one incredible representation of female (altered) anatomy.

189935[/snapback]

I should have deliniated those two comments. I was curious if there was a sig here with fake boobs that I had overlooked.

The keep it civil comment was in reference to an exchange that was deleted and does not need to be rehashed, not your boob sig comment. My bad.

That is just pitiful, a few Arkansas fans go and make a good weekend into a crap fest for some people all because they lost a game. Not only is the tail destroyed but the back of the van has a huge scorch mark on what looks like a pretty nice paint job. I can just imagine a few bubbas with their Hawg helmets on, standing around slamming some Natty Lite talking about how "cool" it would be to burn the tail. If they wanted to burn something the should go and burn Nutt's contract and get him out of Arkansas so they wouldn't lose at home by 17.

189716[/snapback]

It was a 17 year old girl that lit the fire.

This thread demonstrates part of the problem I have with LSU fans, me and my buddies actually got attacked down there a few years ago after a Auburn win.

The problem is instead of you guys saying hey, we got jerks and it needs to stop, every thread involves the comment of Auburn making stuff up.  Despite your president issuing apologies, or statements not to let anyone know your from the visiting team, or articles in reputable newspapers.

These type of posts make me look poorly on the LSU fanbase.

189880[/snapback]

I believe the stories reported by the media. I've already commented about the idiots involved and how they should be punished. However, I'm sorry if I don't believe every negative post I read about LSU fans on Auburn boards. I'm sure some are true, some or half way true while others are completely false. I suspect most are not true or at the very least highly exaggerated. Most of these stories are from secondary sources. My friends said this. I know someone that said that and so on. Why do I come to this conclusion? Because I've been going to LSU games for over 20 years and haven't seen the outlandish things I've read on the internet. I also continue to see thousands upon thousands of AU fans come to BR every 2 years having a good time. Again, let me repeat this because some of you have a very heard time with this. I BELEIVE THE NEWS STORIES PUT OUT BY THE MEDIA. However, I think most(not all) of the stories by individual AU fans on AU forums are highly exaggerated because there's so much hate involved. An example of that hate was a post in this thread that was so offensive towards the state of LA and Cajuns it was rightly deleted by the moderator. Much of this hate is generated by the fabricated and exaggerated stories. You guys with all this hate(you know who you are) are just trying your best to give all of LSU fans(or a larger # then actuality) a bad image when in fact it's only 1% or less.

Obviously if y'all are the target of made up stories, alot had to happen for people even to feel motivated to add on to that stuff.

189894[/snapback]

I respectfully disagree. A handful of AU fans were treated very badly by the 1% or less jackass LSU fans. This led to so much resentment they wanted payback so the only revenge they could get would be to paint them (LSU fans) in as bad a light as possible. Their stories (some of them true) made other AU fans angry so it snowballed into something much larger than it actually is. This lead to more and more exaggerated stories. Unfortunately, instead of pointing the finger at the small minority of idiot LSU fans it was much more convenient to categorize all LSU fans as the perpetrators. That's my theory.

Again, I believe the stories from the press. And those jackass's should be punished.

LSU fans keep this stuff alive as much as anyone also SEC Fan. Read this thread, not a mention of LSU until a LSU fan brings it up, then the arguments start.

I don't buy all the stories, unless they are from reputable sources. I know what happened to me and thats enough to keep me from returning to Baton Rouge. I think I have mentioned it once, twice at the most on this board and thats it, and I got a pretty good complaint.

If you would have just said hey, I believe the stuff in the papers then I would have applauded you, but you did the same thing all the others do, claim its mostly exagerration and Auburn fans are lying basically to start off your reply and try and shift blame. I don't expect people to believe everything they hear.

And yes, LSU fans do deny the stuff that is reported by reputable sources in the news.

Just like I think alot of stuff about Auburn that LSU complains about is exaggerated. Like the cigar incident, I was there, if there wasn't such thing as the internet then noone from LSU would even known that it happened (game was over and everyone from LSU a long time ago). But I've seen AU players were taunting people, and blowing smoke in LSU fans faces blah blah.

I read stuff on this board (I don't go to LSU boards cause Ive seen copied posts from them must involve the F-bomb and stuff about Auburn and hate) and see alot of disrespect and smart ass's that just run their mouths, it doesn't paint a good picture for me. Then all of them say oooo Auburn is lying, its ALL made up.

On the hate subject, lets really take a look at who is full of hate, I know there is a thread on one LSU board that is purely about hate for Auburn. I also know last year that a LSU fan came on this board and quite clearly stated he hoped the hurricane killed all of us. So spare me this you guys and your hate like the LSU fanbase is innocent.

Having gone to AU and married into an LSU family, I find a lot of similarities between the LSU fanbase and the Bama fanbase. LSU has some very knowledgeable, classy fans just like Bama. However, they have a lot of sidewalk fans that cheer for LSU because it's the state school like Bama. Therefore, they get a lot of trash that goes with the more knowledgable fanbase. JMHO

189894[/snapback]

I respectfully disagree. A handful of AU fans were treated very badly by the 1% or less jackass LSU fans. This led to so much resentment they wanted payback so the only revenge they could get would be to paint them (LSU fans) in as bad a light as possible.

I think you just proved me right rather than disagreeing with me..... :poke:

Archived