Bama undefeated coming into JHS

88Tiger

Do you want Bama undefeated coming into JHS this year?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Bama undefeated coming into JHS this year?

• Heck yes...just so we can be the ones to knock 'em out.
    • No way...I can never and will never root for Bama to ever win. period!
    • I don't really care one way or the other.

Put me in the "what helps :au: the most" category. The Media attention. The recruiting effect (tons of our prospects will be there). If we get there with one loss and they are undefeated the chances are pretty good we will be #5-#8 and they will be top 3-4. A big win there and the SEC championship game gives us a couple of good chances to prove our strength.

But olderwiskey's quote.... that was classic.

I hope they lose a fumble on every offensive play, and give up a touchdown on every defensive play for the remainder of my natural life.

190304[/snapback]

Ditto I could not have said it better myself :cheer::cheer::roflol::roflol:

Saying that I'm "pulling for" Bama is not true. I always want them to lose. I would have loved nothing more than to have had Ole Miss beat them, BUT how much fun would it be to be packed into JH watching us spank an undefeated bummer team. That seems like the perfect November Saturday to me.

:cheer::au::cheer:

:puke::ua:

Whadda think?

190143[/snapback]

Hoping for :ua: to win out and be 10-0 when they come to the Plains, goes against thing that I believe in. BUT, I want them to be 10-0 when we play them, just as I want :uga: to have 0 losses when we play them. All for one simple reason, If we finish the year with victories over :lsu: #7, and :uga: and Bama

ranked 3-5. We will be able to start out next year ranked in the top 10, most likely top 5. This way we will not have to "climb over" 14-15 teams just to get a shot at #1.

If they're undefeated overall, and we're undefeated in the SEC we will control our own destiny and I like that part. Plus the stakes will be huge for this game and I would love that. But in this situation we have to beat LSU and UGA first. Also, Bama would have to beat UT and LSU, which I don't think will happen.

190266[/snapback]

I think the same thing. Now I used to say pull for Auburn and whoever plays Bama but now I know it makes the Iron Bowl so much more important when we both come in highly ranked

Archived