GAMEDAY!

33gles

Well, ok, only technically. :big:

But I figured I'd go ahead and get it started, since i'm having my evening snack.

:corndog:

I might even find it in me to find something inspirational for tomorrow's victims!

WDE!

As LSU has no natural in-state rival, and thus endeavors to claim :au: as one. I thought that they should have one of the traditions of any great rivalry....

So I thought about the symbols of our arch-enemies, and have found something similar, but more fitting the spirit of our brothers in Red Stick.....

Traditioneux.jpg

As I am not really fond of eating corndogs, and they definately do not fit in with my diet, I simply placed a few in my driveway this evening and ran them over....over and over again! :au::cheer:

BUMP. well, it is GAMEDAY now! i am sitting at my computer at work on a saturday morning. well, more like bouncing around like a maniac. will it ever be 6:45 (official jordan-hare stadium time)???????????? aaaaaarrrrggghhhh!

i can't wait any longer.

BEAT :lsu: !

BUMP.  well, it is GAMEDAY now!  i am sitting at my computer at work on a saturday morning.  well, more like bouncing around like a maniac.  will it ever be 6:45 (official jordan-hare stadium time)????????????  aaaaaarrrrggghhhh!

i can't wait any longer.

BEAT  :lsu: !

191263[/snapback]

You guys are in for an ass-kicking with a Supersized Corn-Dog!! WAR DAMN *******!!! Go to Hell, Auburn RiffRaff! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

191263[/snapback]

You guys are in for an ass-kicking with a Supersized Corn-Dog!! WAR DAMN *******!!! Go to Hell, Auburn RiffRaff! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

191267[/snapback]

What a perfect example of why LSU fans get a bad rep. Keep the vulgarity to yourself. This isn't TigerForums you moron. :headshake:

Archived