Congrats LSU!

DKW 86

We came to town, fought very well for our inexperience.

Kenny Irons looked all world tonight. Cox did great considering.

WRs dropped a season worth of balls.

Special Teams.....well THEY LET US DOWN big time.

But we play as a team and lose as a team.

Mmmm, not sure how that first post follows the topic. On topic, I say:

LSU, you are a better team than I thought you were. It may be that the turnovers you experienced in your earlier games kept you from showing how good you are.

I saw no unsportsman-like conduct on the field by your players. When we went ahead you answered. Good game.

Oh, I almost forgot:

War Eagle :au: "We'll be baaaaack!" :cheer:

Call ESPN Classic. That was amazing.

Great game AU.

We came to town, fought very well for our inexperience.

Kenny Irons looked all world tonight. Cox did great considering.

WRs dropped a season worth of balls.

Special Teams.....well THEY LET US DOWN big time.

But we play as a team and lose as a team.

191603[/snapback]

Good summary, haven't seen that many dropped passes(both teams) in a game that I can remember.

KI and Lester definately have something special that the others do not have.

AU and LSU both played well and both deserved a W, but only one team can get it.

Offense played good.

Timeouts killed us. If AU has 1 or 2 on the last drive, maybe it is a TD or at least a 30 yard FG try instead of 49.

Special teams did good except for the TD and FGs. One thing, on the TD there was a blatant clip in the middle of the field.

Mmmm, not sure how that first post follows the topic.  On topic, I say:

LSU, you are a better team than I thought you were.  It may be that the turnovers you experienced in your earlier games kept you from showing how good you are.

I saw no unsportsman-like conduct on the field by your players.  When we went ahead you answered.  Good game.

Oh, I almost forgot:

War Eagle  :au:   "We'll be baaaaack!"  :cheer:

191613[/snapback]

Chock it up to "No Excuses" Bottom line, we play as a team, lose as a team.

LSU beat us straight up, there were highpoints for botrhe teams, but LSU won, Good game, No excuses.

Call ESPN Classic. That was amazing.

Great game AU.

191616[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly man. I hope everyone got over the USC-ND lovefest in time to see that last night.

(P.S. Now you've really got it coming to you next year. :D )

Good win LSU. No turnovers by  :lsu: , that was amazing after 5 against  :uf: .

I don't want to sound like a Bammer and start saying: if, if , if... :puke:

No excuses.

:au:

191670[/snapback]

I'll do it so you don't have to.

There were alot of times AU didn't capitalize when they could have. Dropped passes were numerous. And 5 missed field goals.

However, Irons was amazing. He rushed for the most yards on any LSU defense since Shaun Alexander in 1996. And LSU dropped 2 TD's and missed 2 field goals. That's why it's a game for ESPN Classic. ;)

Like you guys have said............ WIN AND LOSE AS A TEAM!

We ( :au: ) played a great game in all, but you have to score points when given the opportunity. Missing 4 makeable FG's is crazy. John Vaughn better get his kicking together. We will need him again!

:lsu: missed out on several chances as well, but the missed catches by both teams at this point in the season is about as poor as it gets. :au: and :lsu: will need to get that aspect of the game fixed before it's all said and done.

I love my :au: tigers, and I am proud of their effort v/s a top 10 team, and if the rest of the nation can't see that we are a really good football team, then SCREW EM!

War Eagle! We will see you guys on the Plains on Saturday!

Archived