Vaughn

TigrisAzure

Every Auburn fan here has a god given right to express his or herself as they see fit. This is after all the USA god love her as I do!

I however do not see any more ranker or ugliness or hostility of anykind as helpful from here on! Especialy to Mr. Vaughn! :big:

Why?

Because the season ain't over. Bama :au::ua:

I fussed at John Vaughn Sat. nite, just like I did all of the others that missed a play! He didn't cost AU that game any more or less than alot of guys (and coaches) on the team. You win as a team and you lose as a team. That seems to be what I hear from all of the players and I hope that they TRULY mean that!

There were dropped passes, a bad punt, missed tackles, questionable defensive schemes, overthrown passes, coverage that could have been better, not enough rush from the defensive line, missed field goals...the water boy might have even not given enough water to the right players :D I think you get the idea!!

Worrying about LSU won't help in beating Ole Miss. That should be the only game any AU fan, player, coach, etc. should be concerned with now!! I was at the Ole Miss game in 2003 when there was a dropped pass in the end zone...and a late drive by Ole Miss that the defense shouldn't have allowed...and penalties that hurt us...and maybe even the waterboy messed up in that game too ;)

I don't see how missing 4 freaking field goals is very helpful to you either.

193099[/snapback]

What the.... some UT lurker trying to put butt cream on his wound after

2 fumbles inside the 10! Hey we were pulling for you guys.

And remember :au: beat you TWICE last year

:comfort:

I am not a lurker, I am a :au: grad. I was pulling for you also.

And I agree about the fumbles. I believe the butt cream you refered to was on the UT runner's hands. That stuff must be slick.

Every Auburn fan here has a god given right to express his or herself as they see fit. This is after all the USA god love her as I do!

I however do not see any more ranker or ugliness or hostility of anykind as helpful from here on! Especialy to Mr. Vaughn! :big:

Why?

Because the season ain't over. Bama :au:   :ua:

193040[/snapback]

yeah, within the set RULES...

Archived