I hurt my foot at the game...

Erik81

We sat on the very bottom row of the Auburn section in the lower bowl about the 30 yard line. Georgia hit the late fg to go ahead late in the game and this redneck UGA fan came over in front of the Auburn section and started taunting us (which several had all night). When we converted the 4th down for the (what I thought was a score) I jumped over the 5 foot wall and the hedge on the other side and started hugging the UGA fan. It was worth it.

Here are some pics I took (I wish the Vaughn one would have turned out a little better)

cimg34997ln.jpg

cimg35087yh.jpg

cimg35096yg.jpg

Sorry about your foot. Those fans can get so out of hand. :( I loved your pics though. I also like the first one. :D Thanks for posting them for us to see.

I though maybe Uga crossed your path or something. Those pesky Dawgs over there can be a bit careless you know. Are you sure it wasn't an unruly UGA fan or something? Oh yeah, that's LSU.

Oh, wait. CSS is playing the Alabama demise again. Gotta go.

:lol:   In the third pic, the guy behind the girl in the pink cap looks like he's ready to crack your noggin! :lol:

197997[/snapback]

if he had wanted some I was right there-I'd have knocked the gel out of his hair :P

:lol:   In the third pic, the guy behind the girl in the pink cap looks like he's ready to crack your noggin! :lol:

197997[/snapback]

if he had wanted some I was right there-I'd have knocked the gel out of his hair :P

198001[/snapback]

HA HA! Nice pics, Eric. Love the one with the UGA fans making the "long walk" out of OUR STADIUM past the cheering Auburn people. Classic. WDE :au:

Archived