Tech-UGA

Boonan

I guess we want UGA to win? I guess it's better for the SEC to beat the ACC whenever possible.

On another topic altogether... something I've never understood... on more kick returns than not someone gets a block in the back penalty... how hard is it to comprehend that if you can read the guys name you don't hit him?

I have only seen GT play 3 games, Auburn, Miami and Georgia. Auburn moved the ball well on them but had the turnovers. But, their pressure, blitzing defense is impressive. How did VT score 51 points on them?

Looks like we had the wrong defensive strategy for UGA. Should have blitzed. Did Ball play against Va. Tech?

On one run tonight by Shockley, he kept his balance by touching the ball to the ground. Shouldn't he have been called down there? I thought if the ball touches the ground while in your possession, the play is dead.?

Who didn't expect this?

I have refrained from mocking Tech lately because I saw how piss-poor our Run D is....

Blows my mind why Tech

A) Stopped throwing to CJ...I mean, Minter shut him down but he didnt even get thrown to a lot....why stop throwing downfield to him?

B) Why did Tech stop running it? Every time they ran they seemed to get 3-4 yards.

Our D did an overall fantastic job yet the same things are still there

1) Our WR's suck....outside of 2 catches by MoMass and 1 by McClendon, we drop everything in site.

2) Our OL seems to block 2/3's of all plays

3) Our RB's love to be hit and fall down behind the line of scrimmage. Lump had a great game but Brown and Ware struggled.

Archived