borges

tiger42

OK GUYS WE ARE RIGHT BACK WHERE WE WERE 3 YEARS AGO POISED TO MAKE A RUN AT NATL CROWN i BELIEVE WITH OUR SCHEDULE AND SOME GOOD BOUNCES WE CAN DO IT BUT AN INTEGRAL PART IS BIG AL HES NO LONGER A ONE HIT WONDER HES A PROVEN OFF WIZARD AND HAS THE ENTIRE LEAGUE BEFUDDLED SO LETS DO THE RIGHT THING AND MAKE HIM THE HIGHEST PAID ASST IN THE LEAGUE HES A INTEGRAL PART TO OUR SUCCCESS MORE THAN ANYONE BUTT TUBBS AND CHETT &TUBBS KNOWS DEF BUT AS YOUVE SEEN BETWEEN PETRINO WHO WAS OPEN ABOUT WANTING A HEAD GIG AND BORGES WE FELL APART BESCAUSE OF LACK OF INSIGHT AND EVEN TUBBY LOOKED LOST TUBBS IS A MASTERFUL RECRUITER AND TEAM GM BUTT NEEDS A GOOD OC WE HAVE TO MAKE BORGES THE LEAGUES HIGHEST PD OC IN MY OPINION BECAUSE IN MY OPINION IF WE DO HELL STAY HE JUST STRIKES ME AS A CAREER AST HAPPY TO RAISE HIS YOUNG SON IN AUBURN BUT WE HAVE TO SHOW OUR RESPECT FOR HIS CRAFT

I can't believe even you can read that. Try using a period and the enter key once in a while, not to mention that THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT!!!

:big:

I'll come back once my head stops hurting.

Dude, you have some good points, but why the screaming??? :blink:

Pull off that all caps and check into some punctuation.

Took me four tries to get the point.

Peace out...

:au: War Eagle :au:

Are we AUNation.net members supposed to like ... take up a collection or something for "Big Al" or do we just collectively will it to happen? Lemme' know real quick 'cause Christmas is coming and I just might be short of cash here real soon. :D

Tigger42, you may have some points there, but I'll never know. I refuse to attempt to read any post that is written like a 3rd grader might write it. Now, I would expect a lot of posts over on Tider Insider to be written like that since 3rd grade is about their average grade level, but give me a break!!!! If you don't know what a period is, or a comma, or where the "caps lock" key is, go back to school and learn it!!!

Okay, I went back and broke down his post and I think what he's saying is, we need to make sure we pay whatever it takes to keep Al Borges as our offensive coordinator.

I think. :blink:

My feeling is that hopefully, and I stress "Hopefully", our administration is fully aware of his value to this program. I would think that's a given but I never assume those things with the folks in charge. It always seems that just when things are rocking along nicely, they go and make a boneheaded move. **Cough, cough, Stacey Danley cough** Not trying to be all gloom and doom here,**cough, SACS clears throat** but I never feel completely comfortable when it comes to the people in charge at AU. (again coughs "plane trip" and "Petrino" for full effect) :big:

I hope they sit down with Coach Borges and find out where he's at and what they need to do to assure he's an Auburn Tiger for the forseeable future. I don't necessarily mean throw a barrell of money at him, but make absolutely certain they know if he's got ideas about other jobs and what it will take to keep him.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Are you legally able to speak for tiger42?

Since this thread really hasn't taken off yet and therefore cannot be hijacked, how much money did your wife spend in J&M after the Iron Bowl?

OK GUYS WE ARE RIGHT BACK WHERE WE WERE 3 YEARS AGO POISED TO MAKE A RUN AT  NATL CROWN i BELIEVE WITH OUR SCHEDULE AND SOME GOOD BOUNCES WE CAN DO IT BUT AN INTEGRAL PART IS BIG AL HES NO LONGER A ONE HIT WONDER HES A PROVEN OFF WIZARD AND HAS THE ENTIRE LEAGUE BEFUDDLED SO LETS DO THE RIGHT THING AND MAKE HIM THE HIGHEST PAID ASST IN THE LEAGUE HES A  INTEGRAL PART TO OUR SUCCCESS MORE THAN ANYONE BUTT TUBBS AND CHETT &TUBBS KNOWS DEF BUT AS YOUVE SEEN BETWEEN PETRINO WHO WAS OPEN ABOUT WANTING A HEAD GIG AND BORGES WE FELL APART BESCAUSE OF LACK OF INSIGHT AND EVEN TUBBY LOOKED LOST TUBBS IS A MASTERFUL RECRUITER AND TEAM GM BUTT NEEDS A GOOD OC WE HAVE TO MAKE BORGES THE LEAGUES HIGHEST PD OC IN MY OPINION BECAUSE IN MY OPINION IF WE DO HELL STAY HE JUST STRIKES ME AS A CAREER AST HAPPY TO RAISE HIS YOUNG SON IN AUBURN BUT WE HAVE TO SHOW OUR RESPECT FOR HIS CRAFT

202086[/snapback]

I just had a seizure...

Tigger42, you may have some points there, but I'll never know.  I refuse to attempt to read any post that is written like a 3rd grader might write it.  Now, I would expect a lot of posts over on Tider Insider to be written like that since 3rd grade is about their average grade level, but give me a break!!!!  If you don't know what a period is, or a comma, or where the "caps lock" key is, go back to school and learn it!!!

202153[/snapback]

I had a hard day at work and still had no problem knowing where a sentence began and ended. Don't be so hard on the guy!

If the administration doesn't think that Borges is worth at least $750,000/year, they are crazy. Whatever he wants, pay him. The guy is a genius. As Auburn rattles off great seasons like the last 2, we're only going to get more good recruits and increase our fan base....should mean increased revenue. An extra $500,000 to one guy is a drop in the bucket compared to what the University makes from the football program. Everybody buy one extra Coke at the next home game and you've already made up about $325,000 of it.

Archived