LSU's Matt Flynn

AUslug

Anyone see Matt Flynn take LSU down the field for a garbage touchdown against UGA? I saw that and I went "Oh no, JPW has some stiff competition for MVP honors next year". I'm waiting for all the LSU folks to talk about how if Flynn had started then they would have beat UGA by 50+. John Parker Wilson and Matt Flynn should be pre-season All-SEC after their clutch drives they had this season. But JPW will get the invite to New York cause if he had started against Auburn in 05 then the Tide would have won the game.

Anyone see Matt Flynn take LSU down the field for a garbage touchdown against UGA? I saw that and I went "Oh no, JPW has some stiff competition for MVP honors next year". I'm waiting for all the LSU folks to talk about how if Flynn had started then they would have beat UGA by 50+. John Parker Wilson and Matt Flynn should be pre-season All-SEC after their clutch drives they had this season. But JPW will get the invite to New York cause if he had started against Auburn in 05 then the Tide would have won the game.

203276[/snapback]

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

We are not BAMA.....we can admit when we lost (at least MOST of us). If it had not been for Russell we would not have made it to this game.

Please DO NOT compare us to Bama.........

203276[/snapback]

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

We are not BAMA.....we can admit when we lost (at least MOST of us). If it had not been for Russell we would not have made it to this game.

203277[/snapback]

Hey geaux -- what do you think of Russell and his injury prone-ness ... his injury prone-abililty ... his predeliction for getting injuries? I mean as big as he is, he certainly gets hurt a lot. It's just surprising to me, that's all. Comments?

Hey geaux -- what do you think of Russell and his injury prone-ness ... his injury prone-abililty ... his predeliction for getting injuries?  I mean as big as he is, he certainly gets hurt a lot.  It's just surprising to me, that's all.  Comments?

203282[/snapback]

Dude, there were 3 UGA lineman that landed on him. He separated his shoulder. I don't think that qualifies Russell as fragile. Remember when the bammers landed on Carnell in the same fashion? Broke his collar bone.

:usc:

203276[/snapback]

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

203277[/snapback]

I don't think you will hear much of that crap from :lsu: fans. They are not as delusional as :ua: fans.

203276[/snapback]

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

203277[/snapback]

I don't think you will hear much of that crap from :lsu: fans. They are not as delusional as :ua: fans.

203287[/snapback]

If Matt Flynn would have started this game, we would have won by fifty points, at least!! :lsu:

Hey geaux -- what do you think of Russell and his injury prone-ness ... his injury prone-abililty ... his predeliction for getting injuries?  I mean as big as he is, he certainly gets hurt a lot.  It's just surprising to me, that's all.  Comments?

203282[/snapback]

Dude, there were 3 UGA lineman that landed on him. He separated his shoulder. I don't think that qualifies Russell as fragile. Remember when the bammers landed on Carnell in the same fashion? Broke his collar bone.

203284[/snapback]

It's not just this latest injury. IMHO, Russell always seems to get a high ankle sprain or bruised ribs or some kind of nagging injury. The sack where he separated his shoulder didn't seem all that brutal. {I thought it was 2 UGA players btw, not 3.} Hey, we just saw a guy get sacked 11 times in one game, some pretty viciously, and he walked away without so much as sprained finger.

Russell is a huge QB -- he ought to be able to withstand a little rough play. I don't remember J-Lo at UK getting hurt that much, and I know he took a lot more hits than Russell has. Just an observation, that's all.

203276[/snapback]

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

203277[/snapback]

203287[/snapback]

If Matt Flynn would have started this game, we would have won by fifty points, at least!! :lsu:

203289[/snapback]

LOL...now that's more like it! ;)

:au::homer:

Archived