Nall removes name from consideration

quietfan

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/mobilereg...8070.xml&coll=3

-- NALL OUT OF RUNNING: Offensive line coach Hugh Nall pulled his name from consideration for the vacant Georgia Southern head coaching job on Saturday.

GSU fired Mike Sewak on Tuesday and speculation had centered on Nall, a former assistant at the Division I-AA school.

But Tuberville said two days ago that Nall was not an active candidate for the position, and Nall told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for Sunday's editions that he had formally withdrawn his name.

Glad to see Nall stick around. :)

Although I heard that he wasn't really a candidate. The alumni was trying to gfet him, not the admin. Either way he's still at AU. More NFL lineman on the way!!!!!!!!

Why was Tuberville lying? I hate political correctness. If he was contacted, just say so. If Tuberville really didn't think he was contacted, then Hugh Nall is a liar to the Auburn coaching staff.

Why was Tuberville lying? I hate political correctness. If he was contacted, just say so. If Tuberville really didn't think he was contacted, then Hugh Nall is a liar to the Auburn coaching staff.

203367[/snapback]

I doubt he was lying....it just seems Tuberville was misinformed. Not a big deal.

Glad to have Nall again for next year...were gonna need his coaching on the o-line in order to make a run for it. With some big spots to fill, no doubt his coaching will help us through.

Archived