Tuberville Article by Finebaum

autiger6

What... no "wing nut" phrase in the article. Paul is finally eating crow along with the rest of the Bammer nation. CTT has displayed class through it all and has the SEC's best program and coaching staff.

Screw Finebaum. He can stay on the bammer bandwagon with the rest of the rats. Like someone alluded to earlier, he speaks good about :au: after the Tigers smack :ua: around, but it lasts until signing day or the first day of spring practice. After that, the crimson glasses are put back on and :au: is once again his whipping boy. Screw him.

You people drive me nuts. Don't resort to name calling. That's bammer-esque. Finebaum calls it like he sees and and always gives credit when credit is due. Just because the guys pokes fun (at everybody) from time to time doesn't mean he hates Auburn.

You people drive me nuts.  Don't resort to name calling.  That's bammer-esque.  Finebaum calls it like he sees and and always gives credit when credit is due.  Just because the guys pokes fun (at everybody) from time to time doesn't mean he hates Auburn.

204991[/snapback]

Give me a break. 95% of his audience is comprised of dirt road bama fans, and his show caters to that audience. He beats up on Auburn (until Auburn beats up on the tide) and that gives his typical audience goosebumps. This is the only reason Finebaum is still on the air.

"Gives credit where credit is due." Thanks for the hearty laugh!

So PF concludes that Tuberville is a good coach ... what brillance ... this realization only comes some twelve months after the national consensus that CT was the 2004 national coach of the year. Has PF's brain been in cold storage these many month's? PF's revelation certainly isn't news to anyone that I know.

What will PF come up next? Perhaps he might associate cigarette smoking with diminished health ... then on the other hand I might be over estimating him.

WAR EAGLE!!!

So PF concludes that Tuberville is a good coach ... what brillance ... this realization only comes some twelve months after the national consensus that CT was the 2004 national coach of the year.  Has PF's brain been in cold storage these many month's?  PF's revelation certainly isn't news to anyone that I know.

What will PF come up next?  Perhaps he might associate cigarette smoking with diminished health ...  then on the other hand I might be over estimating him.

WAR EAGLE!!!

205045[/snapback]

Man, I'm just stinking confused! I really really hate PF and his Bama Nation radio show....but DANG, that was a good article! What do I do with that?

Archived