"fear the thumb"

Tigermike

That is too cute.  Should we buy now or wait for the "Fear the Penis" edition?  *grin*

206386[/snapback]

If they were to win 11 in a row, that might happen!

That is too cute.  Should we buy now or wait for the "Fear the Penis" edition?  *grin*

206386[/snapback]

206396[/snapback]

Hopefully Old Man Tubs will have the decency not to pull it out until 21 in a row! I look forward to him having to wear flipflops to the Iron Bowl cause he's out of fingers!

206386[/snapback]

206396[/snapback]

Hopefully Old Man Tubs will have the decency not to pull it out until 21 in a row! I look forward to him having to wear flipflops to the Iron Bowl cause he's out of fingers!

206400[/snapback]

This gives whole new meaning to the AU Band's "Thumb Cheer" song, huh?

That's cool and all, but aren't we forgetting that Tigers only have 4 fingers anyways.

Oh Well :D

206493[/snapback]

Not to get too bogged down in technicalities, but actually cats do have a miniscule fifth digit far up their leg/"wrist"/ankle...as anyone who has ever had to clip a cat's claws knows. [And the famous inbred "Hemingway" cats of Key West actually have 6 toes.] Of course, they also have a tail, so maybe we can be spared the aforementioned unseemly exposure until our 22nd victory! :D

So much for todays' anatomy lesson. I know return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

I wish I could post on bamamag....those pinheads are really stewing over CTT wearing that shirt :roflol::roflol:

This was a story today on Fox6 News here in Bammerham about CTT wearing the shirt and how that made UATers mad after they already were about the 4 fingerd salute. They interviewed some redneck at a gas station that said, "It's kind of classless, but what else would you expect out of Auburn." He later went on to say, "Maybe we'll just cut his thumb off and he won't need it next year." :roflol:

Ok so this was basically a story about the AUBURN coach and the anchors tag the story with, "Don't forget, you can catch the Cotton Bowl on January 2nd at 10:00." What kind of crap is that? Only 2 more weeks till I get to go back to the Plains and not have to deal with this ridiculous media anymore.

Sorry for such a long post.

I think CTT likes getting the bammers riled up and subsequently the Alabama sports media riled up. Its like the old saying goes, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Hmm ,interesting. I just received the wrong shirt from Tiger Rags. I orderd the " Fear the Thumb' shirt & received the 'Four for Us' shirt. Had to deal w/ some assclown on the phone at first that wanted me to send the wrong shirt back then I would get my correct shirt. Not gonna happen. Called back & everything is gonna be allright, I think. Must be a shortage of 'Fear the Thumb' shirts.

Hey all ...newbie here, and I have no idea how to get a picture in here. ...Seeing as how some of our neighbors are gettin' worked up over a t-shirt, I have a picture guaranteed to impress that "special" bammer of yours... can anyone help?

Hey all ...newbie here, and I have no idea how to get a picture in here.  ...Seeing as how some of our neighbors are gettin' worked up over a t-shirt, I have a picture guaranteed to impress that "special" bammer of yours...  can anyone help?

207378[/snapback]

Welcome aboard G_4 !!! The mods will help. I'll have to make sure Tommy (as in CTT) sees that one. He'll get a kick out of it!!!

Hey all ...newbie here, and I have no idea how to get a picture in here.  ...Seeing as how some of our neighbors are gettin' worked up over a t-shirt, I have a picture guaranteed to impress that "special" bammer of yours...  can anyone help?

207378[/snapback]

You can host it on imageshack, or email it to me. PM me for an email address...

Archived