Nebraska/Michigan

Boonan

Well for now you can still watch it on the main ESPN site, but basically the last play involved 8 laterals and most of Nebraska's and half of Michigan's player's being on the field while the play was still alive. Luckily a Nebraska defender or 2 were paying attention or Michigan was going to win the game.

Well for now you can still watch it on the main ESPN site, but basically the last play involved 8 laterals and most of Nebraska's and half of Michigan's player's being on the field while the play was still alive. Luckily a Nebraska defender or 2 were paying attention or Michigan was going to win the game.

207611[/snapback]

Luckily for Nebraska, the stupid refs didn't call a penalty giving Michigan another play from inside the 10.

Maybe the worst officiated game I had seen without my UGA bias involved.

Where was the review crew? It took UM two timeouts to get their calls reversed.

Why wasn't a oenalty called on the last play when the team came running out?

Maybe the worst officiated game I had seen without my UGA bias involved.

Where was the review crew? It took UM two timeouts to get their calls reversed.

Why wasn't a oenalty called on the last play when the team came running out?

207631[/snapback]

What Slink said. There was horrific out of bounds hit early in the first quarter against Nebraska. NO Call...I mean I would have tossed the kid. It was that bad. I told Kim from then on that the officials were going to see Nebraska win, and the proved me right all night. They were from the Sun Belt Conf I think.

According to ESPN which was just discussing the game. The Sun Belt Conference issued a statement, saying basically no call was made because even if a flag was thrown it would have been offsetting penalties since BOTH Nebraska and Michigan had players/coaches on the field, and the game would have been over anyway. So if Michigan would have scored would they have thrown a flag? or let it go?

Worst officiating I have seen in a long time.

Archived