New Years Resolution

API50

Whether it would be good or bad, I would like to see Tuberville make a New Year's resolution to turn over the offense and defense responsibilities completely to his coordinators. I would like to see if Borges would continue to attack or pull back like we have done in some games, only to struggle to hold on to a win.

I would like to see if Gibb's "attack" philosophy would be a pleasant surprise over our "bend but don't break" philosophy.

Will it happen....probably not, but it could be very exciting.

I would also like to see us play every game with a purpose, and that is to WIN!.

In the immortal words of General Douglas MacArthur...

"Wars are fought to be won"

and , so are football games. I don't like the attitude..."this game is not a do or die situation like playing for a National Championship." No.. but its playing for the pride of Auburn University and its fans who make the program possible in the first place. Every game should be played with that attitude...we are AUBURN!

I thought Borges did have full control of the offense, now on slowing it down I don't know if that is Borges or Tuberville. I just know that one of his stipulations when taking a job was that he has full control of it (goes back to some things that went on with him and Toledo at UCLA I beleive).

Archived