Tony Bell...

metafour

Whats the scoop on him for next season? I believe he's been in CTT's doghouse for a while now, however, with our recent overall crappy secondary play I dont see why we havn't given him more of a chance. Is he expected to contribute next year? Is he transfering?

Why is he in the doghouse? Did he have a bad game or bad season or bad grades or bad attitude or something?

What I am wondering is why we don't move him to SS.

Why is he in the doghouse? Did he have a bad game or bad season or bad grades or bad attitude or something?

What I am wondering is why we don't move him to SS.

210393[/snapback]

The doghouse thing I've heard from others, not really sure if its true but it would make sense.

I believe he took time off last offseason to fix his grades and afterwards completely fell off the depth chart.

I've never heard anything about a dog house necessarily, just some academic problems. I think he missed spring  practice last year.

210406[/snapback]

Heard anything about if he got his academics back on track?

I've never heard anything about a dog house necessarily, just some academic problems. I think he missed spring  practice last year.

Tony did miss spring practice last season to lift his grades. He never recovered in fall workouts.

Heard anything about if he got his academics back on track?

I'm guessing so....based on the fact that he was able to participate in the bowl.

Archived