Good News x 3

quietfan

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/huntsvill...6040.xml&coll=1

AUBURN - Yet another big lineman committed Sunday to Auburn.

Mike Blanc of Deerfield Beach, Fla., became the third lineman since last Thursday to declare he intends to sign with Auburn on Feb. 1, national signing day.

Blanc made his decision shortly after returning from an official visit to Arizona State. He also considered offers from Michigan State and Rutgers.

"It's Auburn," Blanc told Inside The Auburn Tigers.

Blanc, 6-foot-4 and 270 pounds, was a four-year starter at Deerfield Beach High School. He played defensive tackle and offensive tackle and is expected to play offense at Auburn.

In other recruiting news, Homewood wide receiver Tim Hawthorne said Sunday that Auburn has the lead over Georgia and South Carolina. He said he also has not ruled out Alabama, Louisville or Tennessee.

Hotly recruited defensive end Bryant Miller of Miami returned from a visit to Michigan State and, though he said he is not ready to commit, said he expects to sign with Auburn.

"I haven't made a decision yet, but honestly, I am feeling Auburn," Miller said.

Miller has dozens of firm offers, including from Miami, Florida, Michigan, Michigan State, Ole Miss and Ohio State.

All three are reported in other threads, but this is a nice Hunstville article on 'em all.

Keep it rolling, CTT & CO.! :cheer:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/huntsvill...6040.xml&coll=1
AUBURN - Yet another big lineman committed Sunday to Auburn.

Mike Blanc of Deerfield Beach, Fla., became the third lineman since last Thursday to declare he intends to sign with Auburn on Feb. 1, national signing day.

Blanc made his decision shortly after returning from an official visit to Arizona State. He also considered offers from Michigan State and Rutgers.

"It's Auburn," Blanc told Inside The Auburn Tigers.

Blanc, 6-foot-4 and 270 pounds, was a four-year starter at Deerfield Beach High School. He played defensive tackle and offensive tackle and is expected to play offense at Auburn.

In other recruiting news, Homewood wide receiver Tim Hawthorne said Sunday that Auburn has the lead over Georgia and South Carolina. He said he also has not ruled out Alabama, Louisville or Tennessee.

Hotly recruited defensive end Bryant Miller of Miami returned from a visit to Michigan State and, though he said he is not ready to commit, said he expects to sign with Auburn.

"I haven't made a decision yet, but honestly, I am feeling Auburn," Miller said.

Miller has dozens of firm offers, including from Miami, Florida, Michigan, Michigan State, Ole Miss and Ohio State.

All three are reported in other threads, but this is a nice Hunstville article on 'em all.

Keep it rolling, CTT & CO.! :cheer:

213601[/snapback]

It's rollin, Baby!!! It's rollin'!!! ;)

:au::homer:

Archived