A-Day game Info

WarTiger

Thanks for the info.

Anyone have any idea on why there will be no

postgame autograph session? Looks like this

would be the perfect time to have one with

the limited attendance.

Okay boys and girls, Raise your hand if you will be in attendance at the A-Day game. :gofig:

If I were still a student, which would mean I already live in Auburn and the ticket was free, I'd go.

But autograph session or not, I don't think I'd go now anyway.

the a game has never really excited me all that much anyway, i'll watch it if it is on tv but i'm not gonna go to the game.

I prefer going and watching the scrimmages. The coaches usually open it up a tad more. They'll do the last scrimmage of the season in the staduim after the A-Day game. That's usually a good one to see.

That is terrible news. This would be the first year my son would have been able to enjoy going and meetnig the players afterwards. Maybe next year, but we will not be attending this one.

:thumbsdown:

im going, but just because i live 5 minutes away from the stadium and its free. Not really expecting much out of the game except to watch trey light some people up (hopefully).

im going, but just because i live 5 minutes away from the stadium and its free.  Not really expecting much out of the game except to watch trey light some people up (hopefully).

214813[/snapback]

That would be Tray.

im going, but just because i live 5 minutes away from the stadium and its free.  Not really expecting much out of the game except to watch trey light some people up (hopefully).

214813[/snapback]

not free..$5 :big::big:

214813[/snapback]

214839[/snapback]

actually, it would be free, cause being a college student with no job, my parents would pay for it (thats sad i know)

214813[/snapback]

214839[/snapback]

actually, it would be free, cause being a college student with no job, my parents would pay for it (thats sad i know)

214843[/snapback]

Where do you live bud? I live off of Harper (off Ross St.).

214813[/snapback]

214839[/snapback]

214843[/snapback]

214852[/snapback]

Wow, I live on Cook... I bet I can throw a rock and hit your house. (remember that if you ever decide to post anything that disagrees with me! :lol: )

214813[/snapback]

214839[/snapback]

214843[/snapback]

Isn't it free anyway for students? It has been the last 4 years I've gone, when I actually was a student.

214813[/snapback]

214839[/snapback]

214843[/snapback]

Isn't it free anyway for students? It has been the last 4 years I've gone, when I actually was a student.

214992[/snapback]

I dont know, im a freshman, i dont know anything! Is it free for students?

214852[/snapback]

Wow, I live on Cook... I bet I can throw a rock and hit your house. (remember that if you ever decide to post anything that disagrees with me! :lol: )

214987[/snapback]

You guys are over in my old stomping grounds. I lived in Deerfield back in my Auburn days. Many a good time over there!

214813[/snapback]

214839[/snapback]

214843[/snapback]

214852[/snapback]

214987[/snapback]

Did you know Bill Curry?! :lol::lol::lol:

:au::homer:

Archived