I just interviewed with a firm

Erik81

Of course. When you want a job done RIGHT, Who ya' gonna' call? :D

Certainly not a uater. :P

How are you gonna incorporate that "trailer house" look that is so popular with the Bammer grads? :poke: Axles or no axles - what do you think would be best? :D

Posted by 2 4 Bama on January 30, 2006 at 17:57:31:

In Reply to: $27,000 and picks AU - What a lousy deal !!!!!!! posted by The Doublenaught Spy on January 30, 2006 at 17:54:50:

and loses all those policy holders! I don't feel it is classless at all

to switch. I give all my business to people who are Bama friendly. Would never go to Colonial Bank or use the Yeller man! RTR!!!

Posted by Coffin Corner on January 30, 2006 at 17:45:50:

In Reply to: IF any of you drop your insurance posted by NGaTide on January 30, 2006 at 17:40:22:

I will NOT give my money to a Barner.

These guys are gonna be angry when they here about this. :roflol::roflol::moon::roflol::roflol:

No kidding... maybe this would convince them not to attend the school because their money is coming right back to Auburn as they see it. Wait, 99% of them don't go to that school anyways...

In Reply to: $27,000 and picks AU - What a lousy deal !!!!!!! posted by The Doublenaught Spy on January 30, 2006 at 17:54:50:

to switch. I give all my business to people who are Bama friendly. Would never go to Colonial Bank or use the Yeller man! RTR!!!

In Reply to: IF any of you drop your insurance posted by NGaTide on January 30, 2006 at 17:40:22:

These guys are gonna be angry when they here about this. :roflol::roflol::moon::roflol::roflol:

216159[/snapback]

Not as angry as they will be when they drop State Farm auto insurance, and then discover that because of their pi**-poor driving records, they can't get insurance anywhere else for less than the monthly payments on their trailer homes. And if they do manage to secure insurance, they will not only pay thru the butt for premiums, they will also get crappy claim service when they have a claim (and you KNOW they will have a claim), not to mention that once they rack up enough claims, they will get dropped like a hot rock.

Disclaimer: I am from a major State Farm family - Dad, Uncle, cousin and cousin's hubby are all employees or former employees. State Farm insures more cars in the US than any other company, and has the best customer service rating for claims. I for one hope every bammer in BHM drops their State Farm coverage - that will lower premiums for the rest of us to have their crappy El Caminos off the books.

What are they all gonna do? Switch to Geico, I mean Seriously, that damn lizard is better at recruiting then the Shulster.

News Flash

Tuesday, January 31, 2009

Bob Saggot

News staff writer

Top RB Commit switches to Geico Insurance Pee Wee Team

The Western side of the state of Alabama implodes into a cloud of dust and old toilet lawn furniture today, as The Crimson Tahd nation goes into a ballistic redneck frenzy.  After losing 8 irons bowls to Auburn, and every single commit that can read and speak english, UAT suffers an even greater loss.  Hamma Bajama, the top RB out of Miles College, chose to not go to Bamma and instead play for a Pee wee league sponsored by Geico.  Bajama said, "I fell like i have more oppurtunities here.......and the other 9 year old players dont always talk about some stupid old coach who has been dead for thirty years."  ......In other news, The Tahd nation has called for a systematic killing of all Lizards in each of their designated Alumni Trailer parks. Billy Bob, a lifelong Bammer fan, who ironically, never went to College, and even worse, graduated from grade school, said "We's gonnta all swithc ours claimes from Gecko to somtin else, darn lizards, wes got twlve nationl chamPEONships, jibba jab". 

216159[/snapback]

That's great news. With these guys backing out of their season tickets, maybe we can take about 30,000 strong to west vance this year.

:cheer:

I'll gladdly take any UAtaters money. It is green.

Here is hoping a small chunk of that UA money goes straight to Tigers Unlimited or any other some :au: fund, sports or scholarship.

Hell, me being me, I would send UA a bill for the same amount as season tickets and sign the back of it over to AU to pay for them. Let Auburn cash that UA check. :D:P

Hey I have and will again take Boog money. The idea that they are paying an :au: firm for architecture work is hilarious. Axles on BDS? I hope they can work them in hidden in the design somehow....

I just hope they don't go and forget to add the dippin' cups in the women's restrooms.

216496[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Man you know they might do it real fancy like and get them some spittoons! You know what I think would be good for bama? You know how they have the special Lexus club parking lot at the Braves games? Well they could do the same thing at Bryant Denny only it'll be the Iroc-Z club lot. This place will quickly trump the quad as the tailgating hotspot!

I hope the finished design will make Bryant Denny finally look Just like the Towlet Bowl

that it is.....So Auburn can make the Royal Flush every other year...WDE

Archived