AU vs. UA

JxnTider

as of now, per rivals.com, y'all are #10, we're #12... 3.52 star avg. vs. 3.55. These are two great recruiting classes. I don't know if we'll move up anymore, considering they don't have two of our commits listed yet. All in all, great recruiting by both sides, and can't wait to see who "wins" this recruiting war on the field in two or three years. See who the busts were, and who the big surprises are.

Congrats...

Roll TIDE!!!!

as of now, per rivals.com, y'all are #10, we're #12... 3.52 star avg. vs. 3.55.  These are two great recruiting classes.  I don't know if we'll move up anymore, considering they don't have two of our commits listed yet.  All in all, great recruiting by both sides, and can't wait to see who "wins" this recruiting war on the field in two or three years.  See who the busts were, and who the big surprises are.

Congrats...

Roll TIDE!!!!

216702[/snapback]

Scout has AU #8 and $puat #22 (not including A Smith). Always amazes me how much difference there can be between "experts."

as of now, per rivals.com, y'all are #10, we're #12... 3.52 star avg. vs. 3.55.  These are two great recruiting classes.  I don't know if we'll move up anymore, considering they don't have two of our commits listed yet.  All in all, great recruiting by both sides, and can't wait to see who "wins" this recruiting war on the field in two or three years.  See who the busts were, and who the big surprises are.

Congrats...

Roll TIDE!!!!

216702[/snapback]

Scout has AU #8 and $puat #22 (not including A Smith). Always amazes me how much difference there can be between "experts."

216709[/snapback]

which is exactly why ranking recruiting classes means NOTHING....we all love to see our school of choice at or near the top, but in reality nobody knows what will happen once these kids put the pads on.

Bottom line, in MHO, Coach Tubs and His Staff did their USUAL job of landing kids with great character that are also good football players. They will work 'em hard and find out if they have what it takes to become an Auburn Tiger. Not everyone can.

The few...the PROUD...The AUBURN :au: TIGERS ! ! ! :cheer:

Welcome aboard. Now, hit the BOOKS and the WEIGHTS and we will see ya' in the Fall! ! ! ! :au:

Archived