Rofl Finebaum

Texan4Auburn

Alabama fan says that a new Tuberville rule should be put in that coaching changes should be announced prior to signing day and that the NCAA should allow recruits at Auburn to change their commitment.

I had to listen today because it's one of the few places on the web to get AU/UA news and I'm cracking up. Finebaum said, "Tuberville loses a guy to the Kansas City Chiefs and replaces him with a guy from the Miami Dolphins. Shula loses a guy to Rice and replaces him with a guy from Vandy." :lol:

have not listened to PF in 5 weeks, as an experiment. Life is calmer, happier,

smarter and more pleasant. PF brings nothing positive to the table.

And on top of that I have not missed a thing. The same talk from 2 years ago is still going on.

Plus when a bammer asks did you hear what PF said about Auburn I can

proudly say no, I don't listen to stupidity. PF needs Auburn, but Auburn sure doesn't need him.

I had to listen today because it's one of the few places on the web to get AU/UA news and I'm cracking up.  Finebaum said, "Tuberville loses a guy to the Kansas City Chiefs and replaces him with a guy from the Miami Dolphins.  Shula loses a guy to Rice and replaces him with a guy from Vandy."  :lol:

217664[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

It has become obvious that the uaters have their collective heads burried SO deep in the dark pink sand that there is now no way out.

Folks, let's just keep smiling and laughing. Do not even attempt to talk in honest terms with them. They simply can't and / or will not understand.

Funny-funny stuff indeed! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I had to listen today because it's one of the few places on the web to get AU/UA news and I'm cracking up.  Finebaum said, "Tuberville loses a guy to the Kansas City Chiefs and replaces him with a guy from the Miami Dolphins.  Shula loses a guy to Rice and replaces him with a guy from Vandy."  :lol:

217664[/snapback]

Same reason I'm listening Titan, that comment had me rolling also.

217664[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:

If that were the case then I'm sure more recruits would have signed with us now that Muschamp has been hired. No offense to Gibbs though.  <_<

217662[/snapback]

Dude, your signature brought tears of joy to my eyes. Or something like that, anyway.

If that were the case then I'm sure more recruits would have signed with us now that Muschamp has been hired. No offense to Gibbs though.  <_<

217662[/snapback]

Dude, your signature brought tears of joy to my eyes. Or something like that, anyway.

217682[/snapback]

Right...that's it...TEARS.... :huh:

217664[/snapback]

Ah come on, let's not pick on poor ol Shula....you know he had to take over a program riddled with probation. :rolleyes::puke:

217664[/snapback]

Now that is some funny stuff, right there.

TigerOne, you said it best........PF needs Auburn but Auburn doesn't need PF.... This very small man makes h is living on spreading discord and suspicion. He revels in others misery and calls it "Entertainment." I suppose watching someone beat a little puppy to death would be called "entertainment" by some but most would simply call it a vicious attack. Ditto for the "SCUM." :puke: IMO it simply illustratres just how sick our society has become and how much idle time we have on our hands. This state will be a much better place the day this little scumbag hangs it up... :cheer::thumbsup:

I usually only listen when something big is going on like national signing day. It was funny to hear him accusing AU of cheating in a roundabout way. You know the only reason he was doing it is because THEY ARE STUNG by the fact that we outrecruited them (not substantially, but we did none the less) after their big comeback year. Bammers of all forms were expecting to run the recruiting tables this year and got a slap to the face instead.

pondscums logic: "I know we are still cheating and Auburn bested us, therefore they must be cheating too." He talked about how things were untraceable these days. I'm sure he learned that from his bammer friends.

pondscum is the Jerry Springer of sports talk shows and even most of the Auburn callers he attracts are rednecks or some type of boob. If I had any respect left for SI it vanished when they named his show one of the top 12 in America.

I usually only listen when something big is going on like national signing day. It was funny to hear him accusing AU of cheating in a roundabout way. You know the only reason he was doing it is because THEY ARE STUNG by the fact that we outrecruited them (not substantially, but we did none the less) after their big comeback year. Bammers of all forms were expecting to run the recruiting tables this year and got a slap to the face instead.

pondscums logic: "I know we are still cheating and Auburn bested us, therefore they must be cheating too." He talked about how things were untraceable these days. I'm sure he learned that from his bammer friends.

pondscum is the Jerry Springer of sports talk shows and even most of the Auburn callers he attracts are rednecks or some type of boob. If I had any respect left for SI it vanished when they named his show one of the top 12 in America.

217908[/snapback]

Your right tiger88, SI is a hack mag at best, to be named by them is no honor,

just ask uat. For them to name PF in their list is akin to naming the top whores

in the country, nothing to be real proud of.

If things are untraceable maybe it's because there is nothing to trace?

Archived