Greg Smith

pmurphy

Does the news about Greg Smith needing to wait until Fall 2006 to enroll at AU mean that he will not be able to attend August practices? If this is true,will he be able to learn system quick enough to play and contribute this fall.

This was a major disappointment as they had hoped to have him at AU as soon as possible to get him ready...so you appear to be correct, not good news.

Does the news about Greg Smith needing to wait until Fall 2006 to enroll at AU mean that he will not be able to attend August practices? If this is true,will he be able to learn system quick enough to play and contribute this fall.

220480[/snapback]

If he is enrolled in the fall, he should be able to attend practices in August.

Yea, I don't see a problem with him enrolling in the fall. I would imagine most incoming freshmen will be registering for fall as their first full semester. He should be able to start with them in August and I'll bet he'll have long since been on campus for summer workouts.

Thanks guys .I can always count on one of you folks knowing.Probably in a major funk this time a year and need all the football conversation you can get.We Georgia War Eagles have to constantly fight thru the Tech and Bulldawg local propoganda and appreciate highly intelligent football talk from you guys.Any early guesses on #1 candidate for backup QB to Cox next year

As of today, it is Blake Field. However, who knows what will take place in the Spring? Booker is a very capable player that will push Field. Add Caudle and Ensminger to the mix in the Fall and it could get interesting. At least we have the players to be in good shape no matter who wins the #2 spot! :au:

p.s. You have my deepest sympathies in dealing with the techsters and the puppies. :D

We Georgia War Eagles have to constantly fight thru the Tech and Bulldawg local propoganda and appreciate highly intelligent football talk from you guys.Any early guesses on #1 candidate for backup QB to Cox next year

220511[/snapback]

Georgia War Eagles??? Dude we have a hard enough time getting others to get our nickname right, we don't need this from one of our own... :big::big: We are TIGERS!!!!!

We Georgia War Eagles have to constantly fight thru the Tech and Bulldawg local propoganda and appreciate highly intelligent football talk from you guys.Any early guesses on #1 candidate for backup QB to Cox next year

220511[/snapback]

Georgia War Eagles??? Dude we have a hard enough time getting others to get our nickname right, we don't need this from one of our own... :big::big: We are TIGERS!!!!!

220540[/snapback]

amen brother!

Okay back to Mr. Greg Smith.........This guy is a Football Player, he's freakin' Humongus.....and he has played at a Higher level than high school......So, again he could enroll the day before the opening game and still be able to play......So, War "BY GOD" Eagle.

Archived