Ricky Williams Does It Again

Proud Tiger

Miami Dolphns RB Ricky Willaiams has violated the NFL substance abuse policy...............for the fourth time. He faces a one year suspension. What a joke. How many times does he have to do this before he is banned for good.

I guess that's good for Ronnie Brown.

I knew Saban should have traded him to the Raiders as soon as he showed up to camp finally Ronnie will get a shot to be the feature back!!!!!!!!!!

What a loser Ricky Williams is. To squander his gifts and to always let his team down is just pathetic. I guess we should not count our chickens (or drug violations) until they are hatched, this is just a report, but given his history, is not at all surprising or difficult to believe.

Can't wait to see Ronnie get his shot next year!!

They did say in the article that he could've missed a drug test which is also a violation.....Wasn't the Mom saying he was in India?

tell the truth guys....did we really NOT expect this?? Not sure why the Dolphins even took him back last season. I know i would not have been as forgiving had i been on that team. Besides they had just used the No.2 pick in the draft to get a RB. Ronnie Brown now has his opportunity (I knew Williams would do this eventually) to be the featured back. I'm confident he'll carry the load just fine, and he's a better person off the field. WAR DAMN RONNIE...

Frankly I am suprised it has taken this long to catch him. AGAIN. Wasn't he getting tested like twice as much as every one else?? b/c of his past. Just plain stupid and a don't care attitude.

They say it wasn't pot this time. They wouldn't specify other than it wasn't pot.

Here's my question. Is he now released from the $8million obligation to the dolphins?

They won the settlement because he refused to play but now he is willing to play but suspended. I wouldn't doubt he did it on purpose if this releases him from his debt to the dolphins.

Archived