Fulmer running out of people to blame

WarTiger

I can't believe that Fulmer would think the public is stupid enough to buy this. Haven't they signed a top ten class for like the last three or four years. This may be case to having more talent than you can coach, but to act as though the talent isn't there is quite a stretch.

I guess he spent most of his time last year trying to keep them out of jail and not enough getting them ready to play.

when the heck DOES UAT get off probation?

223278[/snapback]

the best i knew, the 05 season was the first season completely off probation. i can't seem to find anything on the ncaa website. :ua: is allowed back in bowl games, and they got their scholarships back. what penalties are they still dealing with?

223278[/snapback]

the best i knew, the 05 season was the first season completely off probation. i can't seem to find anything on the ncaa website. :ua: is allowed back in bowl games, and they got their scholarships back. what penalties are they still dealing with?

223279[/snapback]

Probation is a separate deal from penalties - the probationary period extends beyond the penalties. I thought they were to be on probation for five years?

UT has the potential to win 10 games in 2006, imo.

But, UT will win 9 and the 3 losses will be magnified

223282[/snapback]

10-3, after winning the war of the ungodly oranges against the Clemson Feaux Tigers in the Chicken Sandwich Bowl. (To restore order in the universe, one of those 10 wins is against uat).

223278[/snapback]

223279[/snapback]

probation "officially" ends on Jan. 31, 2007.

link

223278[/snapback]

223279[/snapback]

Probation is what they put you on after you get out of jail and if you violate it they throw you back in.

Penalties are kind of like the actual jail time or restitution. You have to pay back.

So basically Bama is out of jail but on probation so if they get caught they go back to Jail and do not collect $200

Tennessee was a preseason No. 3, so shame on all of us. That suggests the greatest overvaluation of talent since Vanilla Ice.

thats what i've been saying

223278[/snapback]

223279[/snapback]

Probation is what they put you on after you get out of jail and if you violate it they throw you back in.

Penalties are kind of like the actual jail time or restitution. You have to pay back.

So basically Bama is out of jail but on probation so if they get caught they go back to Jail and do not collect $200

223327[/snapback]

Basically, if a school is caught cheating again during the probationary period, they fall under "repeat offender status" and can be subject to the death penalty. In Alabama's case it would almost certainly guarantee the death penalty since they were already under repeat offender status in this probation.

[Yeah, I know the whole repeat offender thing was due to self-reporting minor minor infractions or unfair loopholes around the statue of limitations..yadda, yadda, yadda..., but fair or not fair, the NCAA wouldn't have any choice but to pull the trigger this time.]

Actually...Bamar is on DOUBLE SECRET probation!!! :)

:au::homer:

There are, however, some french benefits revolving around that whole statue of limitations thing.

223349[/snapback]

oops... :huh: my brain knows it's statute, but apparently my typing fingers never got the message. Now, about that Leaning Tower of Pizza...

10-3, after winning the war of the ungodly oranges against the Clemson Feaux Tigers in the Chicken Sandwich Bowl. (To restore order in the universe, one of those 10 wins is against uat).

Chicken sandwich bowl...thats funny.

Archived