Top 75 games of 2006 per CFN

WeagleDMS

Didn't they get the memo, UT is Bama's biggest rival so it should be way ahead of the Iron Bowl. Why is the UF/AU game missing, I mean they have only played 80+ times, and Urban gets to make another trip to the great state of Alabama.

ok so maybe it's just me, but i don't understand what everyone's obssesion with Florida is.... it would be different had they been outstanding last year, but they looked mediocre at best when i saw them play.

I'm sure Bama WISHES they could play in Tuscaloosa again:
Tennessee at Alabama, Oct. 21

But the game is in Knoxville next fall.

224511[/snapback]

Looks like CFN put this one together pretty quick.

The top 75 games of 2006.  I didn't see UF-AU on the list though, and considering SC-AU, and WSU-AU is on there it must be an oversight.

top 75 for 06

224493[/snapback]

They do have :uf: @ :au: ranked as the #6 SEC game.

SEC Top Ten Games

I noticed :uf: is in 6 of the top ten games. I don't see how they could not include :au: vs. :uga:

"THEY" also have lsWHO as a "likely loss" for MSU but AU as a "Could go either way". :blink:

Didn't they get the memo, UT is Bama's biggest rival so it should be way ahead of the Iron Bowl. Why is the UF/AU game missing, I mean they have only played 80+ times, and Urban gets to make another trip to the great state of Alabama.

224514[/snapback]

Yeah, but Alabama is our biggest rival. Nobody gives a **** about what a Bammer thinks.

"THEY" also have lsWHO as a "likely loss" for MSU

224555[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I'm glad to know that bammer has a tougher schedule than us too.

:uf: and :au: comes in at #35 on the overall list as well.

Archived