It was an inside job

Bottomfeeder

Physics, my favorite subject in high school and college.

Professor Steven E. Jones' 9-11 Lecture (UVSC - 1 February 2006):

http://www.911truthseekers.org/modules/web...ex.php?start=10

Scroll down to downloads.

jonesuvsc.jpg

wtc-7.gif

1775 Patrick Henry

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it might cause, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know,, it - now."

I saw a video online about someone who didn't believe the truth about 9/11

Now granted, I don't think he was correct but my o MY did he make some ridiculously good points

Are you talking about that flash video that showed the explosions from several different angles, and said that the planes had bombs in the nose? If so, I read where that was photoshopped bigtime.

There's a difference between physics and quack science.

Learn to decipher which is which, least you be trying to spin gold from bales of straw.

P.S. - Oh, and BF, you're a complete nut case for buying into this fringe kooksville nonsense about 9-11 being an 'inside job'. Thanks for clearing up what little doubt I had before on the matter of your sanity. This confirms it.

There's a difference between physics and quack science.

Learn to decipher which is which, least you be trying to spin gold from bales of straw.

P.S.  - Oh, and BF, you're a complete nut case for buying into this fringe kooksville nonsense about 9-11 being an 'inside job'.  Thanks for clearing up what little doubt I had before on the matter of your sanity. This confirms it.

224671[/snapback]

Come on Raptor, you know I'm not serious about all of this stuff. It just makes for humorous conversation.

Come on Raptor, you know I'm not serious about all of this stuff. It just makes for humorous conversation

From the Cindy Sheehans to the Al Gore types, it's hard to tell when some folks are kidding or not.

Archived