More Lawsuits from the Dark Pink Nation

abrnfanatc

18. Defendant(s)’ actions toward Plaintiff were so outrageous in character, and so extreme in degree, as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency, and are atrocious and utterly intolerable in civilized society.

Of course, we’d argue that living in a 30-year-old RV while following a football team around the country is more or less intolerable in civilized society. But we suppose that’s a separate point. A big chunk of the suit’s most fun part is after the jump.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is unbelievable!

This is the attitude that VERY nearly got these people the death penalty. Even when faced with the facts, they insist that they were somehow wronged. How DARE anyone try to punish the mighty TAHD.

Don't these idiots realize that the longer they wallow in this, the longer it will affect the program? Oh well...it couldn't haapen to a nicer group of people.

Let's attempt to read between the lines of this suit and see what it REALLY means:

(1) That there boy done follered me aroun to bammer games fer a year.

(2) That there boy done hung out wif me, drunk up mah beer, and forgot to wipe off the mouth of the bottle of Beam after he took a swig.

(3) That there boy done made a lot uh money offen the stories and the hospertallerty offered by us bammer fans.

(4) That there boy done put mah RV on the cover of his book and didn't pay me one g****mn red cent fer it.

(5) I'm gonna sue that rat b***ard for every cent he done made offen me and my bammer kin. He's probably a barner anyways...

The Toad is the vehicle in which one of those dedicated fans, Ron St. John  who we don’t think is related to Warren, except inasmuch as we assume they’re all related down there  follows the Crimson Tide. And apparently Warren broke Ron’s Alabamian heart by publishing the photo.

I want to laugh at that as if it were a dis on :ua: specifically, but unfortunately it's pretty apparent that it's a dis on the entire state of Alabama.

:angry:

Archived