Dennis Dodds Preseason top 25

WarTiger

WHAT?  uat not in the top 25?  How can this be?  bg has already told us how STRONG they are and how the newcomers will be just as good if not better than the SENIORS they lost. :blink:

Go get 'em bg!  :D

226723[/snapback]

Very little offense, and a rebuilt defense (lost SEVEN seniors)...doesn't lead to anything BUT hope for the Bamars....

:au::homer:

227075[/snapback]

I don't know SKC, I find them quite offensive. :lol::lol:

Don't we know the Arky players have that opening game circled for a blood letting of some trojans!!!!  I hope Nutt does run the score up!!!  He better or some hawg fans will be pissed.

226842[/snapback]

Maybe Tony Bua has an eighth year of eligibility left, and can get in the game for a few of his classic cheap shots.

Also, WVU is riding a lot of hype after surprising UGA, who I didn't think was ready for the game somewhat like Auburn versus Wisconsin. The Big Least has never been a murderer's row (just a felon's row, with "the U" and VT), but WV will still lose at least one game - maybe to the mighty USF whatevers or Pitt in the "backyard brawl", if not to Louisville. I wouldn't worry about them - debates at the end of the season about strength of Big 12 versus SEC conference schedules are one thing, but arguing the SEC versus Little East is entirely different.

I like Auburn at #4, but I don't think that  :lsu:   will be a Top 5 team next year.

226747[/snapback]

LSU is going to be insane next year. They have that running back (forget his name) healthy. They are going to be a very good team.

LSU will be one of the best in the SEC but their losses at OL/DL will hurt them a LOT

Now, with that said, I am sure they will be a Top 10-15 team but I doubt they stay undefeated for awhile

LSU is going to be insane next year. They have that running back (forget his name) healthy. They are going to be a very good team.

227172[/snapback]

Wow! Strong argument there! :poke:

I guess "ECE" is not pre-law is it? :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major
I like Auburn at #4, but I don't think that  :lsu:   will be a Top 5 team next year.

226747[/snapback]

227172[/snapback]

Ally Broussard? He isn't 100% yet.

Rumors floated that he had quit the team over the injury when he was actually just taking care of personal business one day.

Why doesn't West Virginia or LSU get dogged for their non-conference schedule?

WVU- Marshall, Buffalo, Miss. St., and East Carolina

LSU- La. Lafayette, Arizona, Tulane, and Fresno St.(Mid-level)

It ticks me off that AU is called out on our schedule but not the other 2.

Why doesn't West Virginia or LSU get dogged for their non-conference schedule?

WVU- Marshall, Buffalo, Miss. St., and East Carolina

LSU- La. Lafayette, Arizona, Tulane, and Fresno St.(Mid-level)

It ticks me off that AU is called out on our schedule but not the other 2.

227206[/snapback]

Especially WVU, who doesn't even have a strong conference schedule to fall back on. LSU, on the other hand, does have a tough game (at least in national perception) with Fresno St. and Arizona is from a "power" conference even though they will be a cake walk for the Tigers.

That is the same reason that I hope the national media will stay off of Auburn this year. They start out with WSU, from the same "power" conference as Arizona and play Tulane just as does LSU. You can compare Arkansas St. and La. Monroe and not get a dime's worth of difference in the two. The last Non Conference opponents are Buffalo and Fresno St. Who would you take in that game?

Archived