Jay CUtler goes to DENVER

WarTiger

I think he will fit in well at mile high

Jason Allen from Tennessee just went 17th to the vikings, My only memory of him is ronnie running over him! :big:

Over-rated or not I was hoping today Buffalo would pick him up at 8. Cutler is smart and seems to from all reports have a good attitude and work ethic. Now our hopes sit in the hands of J.P. Losman.

That is one boy that is not overrated. If you ask me, he had been underrated for the last couple of years. Cutler has a great arm, good eye for the secondary, plus he is smart, which I guess he should be if he is going to Vanderbilt. It will not surprise me a bit to see this young man being the starter and a star in the NFL within the next few years. Honestly, I think he has a better chance then any of the QBs drafted this year.

However, I sure am excited about watching the Titans again once they start putting Vince Young on the field. I don't care what his silly little test score said, that young man has proved he is smart enough to play the QB position at an above average level. I don't think he'll have to hard of time adjusting to the NFL.

Over-rated or not I was hoping today Buffalo would pick him up at 8. Cutler is smart and seems to from all reports have a good attitude and work ethic. Now our hopes sit in the hands of J.P. Losman.

233035[/snapback]

I think if J.P. stays healthy he will have a great year, he has a great arm!

233035[/snapback]

I think if J.P. stays healthy he will have a great year, he has a great arm!

233056[/snapback]

I hope your right, he does have a good arm. What concerns me is yet another new system to learn for him and the Bills O, kinda reminds me of poor Jason a few years ago always learning a new system.

Archived