Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Football Game

Tigermike

Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Football Game

The game is set for 7 p.m. Saturday will they not be showing the game live? :no::angry:

The only listing I can find for Birmingham is:

15 CSS Wed 6/7 6:00 PM

I just got back from the game. Auburn had 4 players there. 2 WR's Hawthorne and Zachary. A CB Ethridge and A DL Ricks. Hawthorne didn't really have any passes thrown his way. he had one short catch and he dropped two high passes that hit his outstetch hands. Ricks looked good in the beginning of the game but seemed to tire out quickly after that. Ethridge didn't have any passes thrown his way and i saw him make a tackle. Zachary made a catch and run over the middle that resulted in a touchdown.

Alabama had many players in the game. Preston Dial looked solid and they have a small Linebacker from Mountain Brook whose name starts with an H who played up and down. He made some big misses but when he connected he could hit hard. He was listed at 6'1 but i would say more like 5'10.

Guest Tigrinum Major
they have a small Linebacker from Mountain Brook whose name starts with an H who played up and down.  He made some big misses but when he connected he could hit hard.  He was listed at 6'1 but i would say more like 5'10.

238355[/snapback]

Higgenbotham

So who won???!!!

:au::homer:

So who won???!!!

:au:   :homer:

238386[/snapback]

good question. Hate it when people start a thread talking about a game or event that took place and don't tell everybody the score and who won. :banghead:

And with only 93 yards of offense.

238399[/snapback]

Well, at least those guys headed to UAT got valuable experience playing for a team with no offense! ...should serve them well when they start playing for Flipper :big:

238399[/snapback]

Well, at least those guys headed to UAT got valuable experience playing for a team with no offense! ...should serve them well when they start playing for Flipper :big:

238408[/snapback]

None of the Tide's 4 signees from Mississippi played in the game.

238399[/snapback]

238408[/snapback]

238416[/snapback]

:blink: Read the article again. It's the Alabama side that only had 93 yards of offense.

238399[/snapback]

238408[/snapback]

238416[/snapback]

:blink: Read the article again. It's the Alabama side that only had 93 yards of offense.

238429[/snapback]

My b.

Yikes, that's not good!

You guys will love this but this but the AL team had no blocking with 4 Alabama OL signees, which crippled the offense. The QB's also were very inaccurate although some QB going to Valdosta St. was an INCREDIBLE athlete.

One more thing, Codera eason had a crucial fumble that changed the flow of the game. He did seem to run hard, but he never broke any tackles.

Alabama's big OL signee from B'ham is way overweight. He needs o lose about 40 lbs.

Archived