Zarqawi Dead

Good riddence!

"You got knocked the **** out!"

Anyone taking bets on who the first spoiler will be to post on here and try to take away from this obviously GOOD NEWS?

I'm surprised BF posted it without a comment to the affect of,"But where's Bin Laden? He's the one we should be going after, not some insignificant thug in Iraq...wrong war, wrong place, wrong time, what did the president know and when did he know it, no WMD, blah, blah..."

Great news for Iraq!

Great news for the entire world!

"The man was an animal and he deserved what he got - and may he rot in hell,"

Way to go, TF145! Nothing like 2 500 pounders to ruin a bad guys day! Here's hoping he and his 7 buddies are feeling really hot right now and their 72 virgins all look like Helen Thomas and Hillary Clinton.

They should have sawed his head off and kicked it down Haifa street in Baghdad, then drug his headless corpse all over the city behind a humvee. Better yet, do like the Romans used to do...hang the bodies along the side of the road leading into town for everyone to see.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

their 72 virgins all look like Helen Thomas and Hillary Clinton.

That could explain why they are virgins.... :big:

Anyone want to place bets on how long before we get the:

"Well the Bushies knew where they were all the time. They just killed him now so Bush could climb back up in the polls. Bin Laden will get axed right before the November elections...." :ucrazy:

:cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:

"Well the Bushies knew where they were all the time. They just killed him now so Bush could climb back up in the polls. Bin Laden will get axed right before the November elections...."

239376[/snapback]

Well, that's what I was thinking. Everything is politicize these days, so why not? I was thinking Osama in 2008. Then again they may do it this November. October surprise? Todays' news kinda drowns out the Haditha massacre.

I don't care where you are politically or what side of the fence you sit on with regards to this war. If you cannot rejoice with the rest of humanity that this evil, sadistic, homicidal terorist scumbag is taking an eternal dirt nap, then there is something wrong with you. Does anyone need to be reminded that he PERSONALLY DECAPITATED two American citizens? There is no religious or political or social ideology or legal position that can justify that action. Anyone who defends him in any way or to any degree is no better than he is.

Way to go, TF145! Nothing like 2 500 pounders to ruin a bad guys day! Here's hoping he and his 7 buddies are feeling really hot right now and their 72 virgins all look like Helen Thomas and Hillary Clinton.

They should have sawed his head off and kicked it down Haifa street in Baghdad, then drug his headless corpse all over the city behind a humvee. Better yet, do like the Romans used to do...hang the bodies along the side of the road leading into town for everyone to see.

239326[/snapback]

That would definitely be the way to not be viewed as an Occupation Army.

They will give the body to the Iraqi Army and let them hang it up for display and get the glory.

I don't care where you are politically or what side of the fence you sit on with regards to this war.  If you cannot rejoice with the rest of humanity that this evil, sadistic, homicidal terorist scumbag is taking an eternal dirt nap, then there is something wrong with you.  Does anyone need to be reminded that he PERSONALLY DECAPITATED two American citizens?  There is no religious or political or social ideology or legal position that can justify that action.  Anyone who defends him in any way or to any degree is no better than he is.

239411[/snapback]

Michael Berg, Nick Berg's dad, said he was saddened by the death of Zarqawi (or words to that affect) due to it bringing back memories. That I don't understand.

michael_berg.jpg

I not trying to rain on your parade, but Zarqawi is simply just one man. True believers never enjoy the demise of another human being, even an enemy. Christ in me will not allow gratitude for death, period. Instead it's a sad day for those who love Christ.

We funded this crap back during the Afghanistan/Russian War, and it is beyond control. I'll rejoice when we don't have to have war anymore, and not until then. Something is definitely wrong with me, I dislike politicians, they start wars (especially Republicans). I'm not fooled by what our government has done, unlike all of the sheeple who watch Fox News. So, go ahead and rejoice in the deaths of human beings and you'll have to answer on judgment day. I am, on the other hand, as you guys very well know, against war.

The Umpeteenth death of small fry terrorist leader turned Bush Boogeyman (although now he REALLY appears dead),Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, came as more Americans than ever thought the war in Iraq was a mistake, according to AP-Ipsos polling.

Most of us believers will have to wait until the Millennial Reign of Christ to learn the mistakes man has made in his failure to manage society. Man is fallible, God is infallible.

I will NOT prostitute my core beliefs.

I don't care where you are politically or what side of the fence you sit on with regards to this war.  If you cannot rejoice with the rest of humanity that this evil, sadistic, homicidal terorist scumbag is taking an eternal dirt nap, then there is something wrong with you.  Does anyone need to be reminded that he PERSONALLY DECAPITATED two American citizens?  There is no religious or political or social ideology or legal position that can justify that action.  Anyone who defends him in any way or to any degree is no better than he is.

239411[/snapback]

Michael Berg, Nick Berg's dad, said he was saddened by the death of Zarqawi (or words to that affect) due to it bringing back memories. That I don't understand.

michael_berg.jpg

I not trying to rain on your parade, but Zarqawi is simply just one man. True believers never enjoy the demise of another human being, even an enemy. Christ in me will not allow gratitude for death, period. Instead it's a sad day for those who love Christ.

We funded this crap back during the Afghanistan/Russian War, and it is beyond control. I'll rejoice when we don't have to have war anymore, and not until then. Something is definitely wrong with me, I dislike politicians, they start wars (especially Republicans). I'm not fooled by what our government has done, unlike all of the sheeple who watch Fox News. So, go ahead and rejoice in the deaths of human beings and you'll have to answer on judgment day. I am, on the other hand, as you guys very well know, against war.

The Umpeteenth death of small fry terrorist leader turned Bush Boogeyman (although now he REALLY appears dead),Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, came as more Americans than ever thought the war in Iraq was a mistake, according to AP-Ipsos polling.

Most of us believers will have to wait until the Millennial Reign of Christ to learn the mistakes man has made in his failure to manage society. Man is fallible, God is infallible.

239433[/snapback]

You're a total goofball. Step out of the 60's..they failed us all.

...and their 72 virgins all look like Helen Thomas and Hillary Clinton.

Ok Mr al Zarqawi, have at it! Here's to an eternity of intimate bliss w/ the lovely virgins of allah !

hillary.jpg

intel_thomas_175.jpg

239433[/snapback]

I had a bet with myself that you would be the one to bring up Nick Burg's freak of a father. I also had a bet with myself that you would be the one to make a comment that disagreed with me. I won twice. There is a reason I have you on permanent "Ignore".

God threw Satan and the other fallen angels out of heaven. Jesus cast out demons from possessed people. God recognized evil in human form - I don't think that rejoicing in the death of this vermin prostitutes any Christian's core belief. Even other Muslims recognized him for the sadistic killer he was. He killed indiscriminately in the name of a religion which had denounced him. If you find this news to be anything but positive, I feel sorry for you.

Anyone taking bets on who the first spoiler will be to post on here and try to take away from this obviously GOOD NEWS?

239276[/snapback]

You win!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

239433[/snapback]

Please inform the rest of the world on Republican started wars.

WWI-Wilson-Dem

WWII-Roosevelt-Dem

Korea-Truman-Dem

Vietnam-Kennedy-Dem

Persian Gulf War-41-Rep

Afghanistan&Iraq War-43-Rep

So, Since 1900, we have been lead into 6 'wars.' The Dems lead us into 4 and the Bushs lead us into 2, one of which was so short we hardly knew it went on. I guess if you go back to the American Civil War and the Spanish American War. You get McKinley and Lincoln then but that only evens the score. So where do you get 'Especially Republicans' from?

I was wrong, but, I still dislike republicans. As to why, well it's because they favor corporations, and corporations are not representative of the people of the United States of America. Corporations are greedy, selfish and rascist, as are republicans (dems too). Let's face it, both sides of the isle are not interested in representing the best interests (or any interests) of the American people, therefore they must be removed. I really don't care for either side, it's just as a working man, some of the dems economic policies seem to work better for us, or they use to. We the People of the United States, need to change Washington, D.C., to favor us instead of them. I dislike both parties to be honest.

239433[/snapback]

I had a bet with myself that you would be the one to bring up Nick Burg's freak of a father. I also had a bet with myself that you would be the one to make a comment that disagreed with me. I won twice. There is a reason I have you on permanent "Ignore".

God threw Satan and the other fallen angels out of heaven. Jesus cast out demons from possessed people. God recognized evil in human form - I don't think that rejoicing in the death of this vermin prostitutes any Christian's core belief. Even other Muslims recognized him for the sadistic killer he was. He killed indiscriminately in the name of a religion which had denounced him. If you find this news to be anything but positive, I feel sorry for you.

239452[/snapback]

Yes, God has the power to make vessels both to honor and dishonor, but Christ taught us to love our enemies. The reason Jesus taught this is because that is what God is, love. And, love is more powerful than death. Love overcame death, remember?

Christ taught us to love one another, especially our enemies (Matthew 5:43-46). Christ said that even the pagans love those who are like themselves, but the true mark of love is to love those that are different from you. Christ taught us to turn the other cheek and to “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” Did Bush turn the other cheek when he falsely proclaimed Iraq as a threat? Do you think Bush loves his enemies? Do you think he even loves his friends, since he openly attacks those friends that disagree? Do you think Bush loves Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein? If he is a follower of Christ, then he must love them. Have you ever seen love in Bush’s eyes? Have you ever heard Bush talk about loving one’s neighbor? Does he treat the inmates at Guantanamo or the prisoners of Iraq like he would want to be treated? Do you think Christ would say, “You are either for us or against us?” Have Bush’s actions caused there to be more or less love in the world?

The war on Iraq was apparently undertaken because God whispered in Bush’s ear that war was the only way to solve the problem. I hate to tell Bush this, but God doesn’t whisper those kinds of things in people’s ears. That is the job of the devil! Jesus would never condone a war, as his whole message was to use love, not violence, to solve our problems. War is always a failure of civilization. Bush has set back the civilization of planet Earth. Anyone who wages war in the name of Christ is committing the ultimate Christian sin.

In summary, Bush pretends to come in the name of Jesus Christ and misses no opportunity to exploit Christ for his own personal political advantage. But in every case, Bush has done the opposite of what Christ taught us to do. This is how Bush has led America and this is the example he has set for “his” people. The people who support Bush’s war in the name of Christ surely share in his sins, and Bush’s sins are magnified by the number of people he has misled in the name of Christ. In many ways, Bush, with his fundamentalist Christian attitude, is no different than the fundamentalist Muslims. All kill in the name of God, and I suspect that God would like to have His name kept out of it entirely.

http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/modules...article&sid=798

This war has allowed God to reveal the lost in this world. Human nature is survival at best, but God is love and we mortals cannot love our enemies lest God be in us.

St. Silouan the Athonite writes, "The soul that has not known the Holy Spirit does not understand how one can love one's enemies, and does not accept it."

The Staretz also gives us the example of another penitential attitude -- asking God's forgiveness each time one has not loved one's enemy: "If I judge someone or look at him angrily, my tears dry up and I fall into despondency; and again I start asking the Lord to forgive me, and the merciful Lord forgives me, a sinner. "Through such an attitude, by which the soul humbly recognizes before God its faults and shortcomings and obtains from Him forgiveness, an opening can be made that becomes bigger and bigger for grace and unceasing progress in love. As to a total absence of compassion for enemies, it shows the presence and the action of an evil spirit; sincere repentance is the only way to be freed from it."

"grace" defined: the devine influence of the Spirit upon the heart and the change it makes in that life.

Or simply put, God changing us from the inside out, as we are. Not as we think we should be. Making us more like Him instead of more like this world, which by the way, is controlled by the prince of this world, or satan.

Besides exercising this authority over those who were called "his angels", Satan has extended his empire over the minds of evil men. Thus, in the passage just cited from St. Paul, we read, "And you, when you were dead in your offenses and sins, wherein in times past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of this air, of the spirit that now worketh on the children of unbelief" (Ephesians 2:1-2). In the same way Christ in the Gospel calls him "the prince of this world". For when His enemies are coming to take Him, He looks beyond the instruments of evil to the master who moves them, and says: "I will not now speak many things to you, for the prince of this world cometh, and in me he hath not anything"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3BhlZHWm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzcpW1UvSwY...0innocent%20man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYIyXTwRKr8...ch=billy%20joel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-3hWIk25VE...STeely%20Dan%20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1tTOgFEDQ...STeely%20Dan%20

Vengeance belongs to the Lord...Deuteronomy 32:35

QUOTE(Bottomfeeder @ Jun 8 2006, 05:28 PM)

"AZ" was taking the spotlight away from OBL in the terrorist lovers of the world, and constituted far more than ' just one man'. He was a brutal, twisted , sadistic monster who was enjoying his rockstar like status more and more. Lucky are those who are NOT true belivers who can thoroughly enjoy the demise of this soulless abomination to humanity. May he rot for eternity in what ever dimension awaits him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WESLEY: Of course it's possible. Are you telling me the great Illyria, idol of millions, was limited to one small dimension?

ILLYRIA: I traveled all of them as I pleased. I walked worlds of smoke and half-truths, intangible. Worlds of torment and of unnamable beauty. Opaline towers as high as small moons. Glaciers that rippled with insensate lust. And one world with nothing but shrimp. I tired of that one quickly.

You win!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Wrong again (AS USUAL)

Democrats call Zarqawi killing a stunt

By Amy Fagan

THE WASHINGTON TIMES

June 8, 2006

Some Democrats, breaking ranks from their leadership, today said the death of terrorist leader Abu Musab Zarqawi in Iraq was a stunt to divert attention from an unpopular and hopeless war.

"This is just to cover Bush's [rear] so he doesn't have to answer" for Iraqi civilians being killed by the U.S. military and his own sagging poll numbers, said Rep. Pete Stark, California Democrat. "Iraq is still a mess -- get out."

Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich, Ohio Democrat, said Zarqawi was a small part of "a growing anti-American insurgency" and that it's time to get out. "We're there for all the wrong reasons," Mr. Kucinich said.

Officially, Democratic leaders reacted positively to the news and praised the troops that successfully targeted al Qaeda's leader in Iraq with 500-pound bombs at his safe house 30 miles from Baghdad.

"This is a good day for the Iraqi people, the U.S. military and our intelligence community," said Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada.

President Bush said that yesterday's killing of the 39-year-old Jordanian-born terrorist offers an opportunity to "turn the tide" in the war and that Tuesday he will discuss with Iraqi leaders "how to best deploy America's resources in Iraq."

A senior White House official cautioned that Mr. Bush was not hinting at possible early reductions in U.S. troops there, according to Reuters news agency.

Meanwhile, Democrats sprinkled caveats throughout their praise.

"That is good news; he was a dreadful, vicious person," said Sen. Kent Conrad, North Dakota Democrat. Mr. Conrad added that he hopes the military can get Osama bin Laden and Ayman al Zawahiri, another top al Qaeda leader.

"They're even more important," he said.

Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, Michigan Democrat, said it was good news but added, "I think we have a long way to go."

Republicans called Zarqawi's death a positive step and thanked Iraqi citizens for standing up to a threat against their nascent Democracy.

"I am more optimistic than ever that a free and stable Iraq can be achieved," said Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist of Tennessee.

Link

They had him in the freezer for awhile. I think the have Osama in deep freeze for '08.

Let’s see. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the phantom terrorist with super-human powers, was killed in the Sulaimaniyah mountains of northern Iraq, and then he was killed in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, followed by a death during Operation Matador near the town of Qaim on the Syrian border, and finally he was killed, along with his mentor, Osama bin Laden, in the besieged city of Fallujah. Now we are told he was "killed in a U.S. air raid north of Baghdad [in the town of Hibhib near Baquba]," according to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Reuters reports.

pic.php?f=horror_of_iraqi_invasion_3.jpg

The Truth Without Jokes

"Zarqawi. Zarqawi. Zarqawi. That's all we hear about. Zarqawi was not here. This home belonged to displaced people," said a village resident, holding up a teddy bear and a child's knapsack buried in the destruction.

wpnan060607.gif

Archived