Just played the NCAA 07 360 Demo

BamaGrad03

And UF still doesnt have a running game. :P

Seriously, that game is amazing. I mean insanely amazing. If you have xbox live...download the demo on marketplace.

And if you have an HD TV...bring an extra pair of shorts.

I am an NCAA game player and while I enjoy the games, I hope EA fixes some of the glitches and cheap things about the game.

1) On NCAA '06, it is so hard to defend a long pass, its ridiculous.

2) I hate all of the stupid circus catches.

3) They also need to not allow the ridiculous tip catches when ten guys tip the ball and somehow the receiver still catches it.

4) I hate it when the person you are playing runs the same play over and over again by holding down the triangle button. This consequently causes your defensive guy to be called for offsides too.

5) The o-line needs to block better.

6) The reaction time on defense is too slow.

Otherwise, the game is pretty fun sometimes.

I might actually buy 2007. The last NCAA Football game I purchased was 2004.

I heard the '07 game for the 360 was gonna be like the Madden debut on the system, great graphics but alot of the features left off.

I heard the '07 game for the 360 was gonna be like the Madden debut on the system, great graphics but alot of the features left off.

247280[/snapback]

some of the features won't be there. can't remember which ones, maybe the momentum meters, jump the snap or defensive hot routes.

i can't wait for it either. i've played 2006 so much, i'm running out of things to challenge myself with.

Jump the snap is definitely there...i got flagged a couple of times last night playing.

Its MUCH better than madden in the inclusion respect. First, they actually HAVE commentary. The graphics are also better IMO. The dynasty mode and recruiting will be in this year's version.

I dont really care about the other stuff...like the heisman crap. I just want dynasty mode, good graphics, and recruiting.

The dynasty mode and recruiting will be in this year's version.

247293[/snapback]

On that note, has anyone heard of EA doing anything to remedy the recruiting aspect of the game? It isn't bad, and can be really fun, but it feels odd to be constantly recruiting clones that are the same height, weight, have the same forty times, etc. year after year. They just need more detail put into the recruits so I don't have to resort to trying to make my own prospects. :P

from what I've heard..........the only things left off of the 360 version compared to the Current-Gen is.........You can't create your own player, or team, you don't have all the New trick plays or double reverses on the Kickoff. But, other than that the 360 should be kickin'. War "BY GOD" Eagle

My biggest complaint about 2006 (X-Box) was the advantage having a mobile QB was and the hindrance being left-handed was.

In other words, Brandon Cox was basically the worst QB in the game.

Well I downloaded the demo of the 360 version of NCAA and am glad that college football is finally available for my 360, but I am starting to have reservations about my preorder.

The game seemed a bit choppy, and I didn't like the new controls, but then again I can change that once I get my retail copy. I agree that you have no time really when passing and the receivers for my team never catch the ball, but the opposing team's guy can catch a pass which was deflected numerous times or catch through great coverage.... I have a feeling the choppiness will be gone as I'm sure Microsoft has to evaluate demos before they hit and it's probably a build of the game that is not quite as smooth as the final version will be. Graphically the game looks amazing, but then again, with the fact that EA has the exclusive license for the NFL with Madden, and I think probably the NCAA it's a bummer because they only seem to add little gimmicky things each year, and we all still buy it because we need our college football fix. Anyways I sure hope that the final version is much more fluid and I can get a nice little run going with Auburn, that way I can play some folks over live.

BamaGrad thanks for the heads up that the demo had hit, otherwise I wouldn't have thought to look for it!!!

War Eagle!!

Archived