we'll come out of this just fine

tombigbeetiger

Always the "bammerfarts" with this guy...

Do you root for Auburn? Or do you just root against Alabama? I've never seen anything quite like it...almost like the Crimson Kneck Pachyderm Mafia took out your parents and you're looking for revenge or something...

I knew when I opened this post it wouldnt be a "AU can overcome" post...but rather another chance for this broken record mensa candidate to say "bammerfarts"

Five bucks says bigbee strongly resembles Billy Bob's character in 'Sling Blade'

I knew when I opened this post it wouldnt be a "AU can overcome" post...but rather another chance for this broken record mensa candidate to say "bammerfarts"

Five bucks says bigbee strongly resembles Billy Bob's character in 'Sling Blade'

247625[/snapback]

I hate the way he talks...

And even though I don't like bammerf....nope, won't do it...BamaGrad03 seems to be alright.

247625[/snapback]

I hate the way he talks...

And even though I don't like bammerf....nope, won't do it...BamaGrad03 seems to be alright.

247633[/snapback]

Have I taught you nothing? If you grew up in "Bammerham" during the seventies instead of St Louis in the eighties, you would understand....

Have I taught you nothing? If you grew up in "Bammerham" during the seventies instead of St Louis in the eighties, you would understand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a damn yankee and a bammerfart don't like the way i talk?.....is this supposed to bother me....two things in this world that could i give a rats ass about are:1.what a damn yankee thinks and: 2. what a damn bammerfart thinks

don't like what i say ?or how i say it?,don't read the damn post,dumbass....or a better idea is that both of you can kiss my ass....i like to rile bammerfarts.....i enjoy kicking their asses too

i enjoy kicking their asses too

You make me laugh.

Big man behind the keyboard talking trash. Thats like the coolest thing on earth you can do.

Even you must admit that what happened in last year's IB was a..well..

^$*&$* "kickin'"

In a straight up fight with tombigbeetiger, I think my money would be on BamaGrad.

Guys, either get this train back on Auburn and how we'll be fine or I'm sending it to the 'Shed.

Have I taught you nothing? If you grew up in "Bammerham" during the seventies instead of St Louis in the eighties, you would understand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a damn yankee and a bammerfart don't like the way i talk?.....is this supposed to bother me....two things in this world that could i give a rats ass about are:1.what a damn yankee thinks and: 2. what a damn bammerfart thinks

don't like what i say ?or how i say it?,don't read the damn post,dumbass....or  a better idea is that both of you can kiss my ass....i like to rile bammerfarts.....i enjoy kicking their asses too

247704[/snapback]

Hey tombigbee. The klan just called, and they said your embarassing them.

Grow up and use some sort of discourse. This is a public forum where anyone in the world can read it. You're giving Auburn a bad name. I'm not saying you HAVE to change your style, but come on! You sound like a broken record.

I'm just surprised I didn't hear a 'rootin-tootin' in your previous rant.

Archived