Bramblett `call'??

OKieAuburnDoug

Saturday I had to get a Auburn CFB `fix' so I pulled out my2004 tape of Au vs. Joyguh, and AU vs. Bama. They played a highlight clip of Caddilac with RB's call<highlight was NOT the call from the run>:

"He's @ the 20,the 10 !!GO CRAZY , CADDILAC!! TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNNN AUBURN!!!"

what game was the call??

I'm asking because the Sports Animal here in Oklahoma City has run CFB promo commercials repeatedly feautring RB's "GO CRAZY!!!" from that call.....

I really miss hearing Jim Fiffe calling the games! I grew up hearing him and it was a big part of my football season for so many years, Now you cant even listen to the radio and watch the game on tv because of the 5 second delay!

Ti I love the Terry Tate Office linebacker that cracks me up

I really miss hearing Jim Fiffe calling the games! I grew up hearing him and it was a big part of my football season for so many years, Now you cant even listen to the radio and watch the game on tv because of the 5 second delay!

If you have TIVO you can sync it up. Another reason to get TIVO

I know what you mean. I grew up listening to him too and it's still hard not to hear the authentic "TOUCHDOWN AAAUUUBBBUUURRNN"

I have some great Fyffe calls saved to my computer but I don't know how to upload them...

Nix to Sanders. Bostic v. UAT, 89 UF game, Tillman reverse...

I also have to Bramblett-Carnell call saved.

Archived