LSU tickets

channonc

I am looking for 5 extra tickets to the LSU game. And yes, they are all Auburn fans. We are making a trec with a few people from DC, and need more tickets-- not picky about where they are.

3 of my family members are coming in for the Auburn-LSU game...one of them being my sister who has never been to an auburn game...my family would easily pay 70 bucks a piece...they are all auburn fans and if anyone can help us out it would be greatly appreciated

3 of my family members are coming in for the Auburn-LSU game...one of them being my sister who has never been to an auburn game...my family would easily pay 70 bucks a piece...they are all auburn fans and if anyone can help us out it would be greatly appreciated

You should plan on paying more. Much more. Regular folks who bought LSU tickets through the University paid $75 each.

At least.

I wouldn't wait until gameday. You might get lucky, but with out of town folks coming in you don't want to take the chance. Tickets for this game will be start at $100. Well, unless we lose to Wasu.

I'll keep an eye out for you, but the odds are not good.

Archived