Sound the alarm! Upsets ahead!

DKW 86

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=119474

Sound the alarm! Upsets ahead!

August 21, 2006

Sound the damn alarm!

It's an upset alert!

That means you, BCS fat boys. That's correct. If you find your favorite BCS school's name on this list, than that means I think it's in peril of having its pants pulled down by a non-BCS poor boy. And, I ask you: Is there anything sweeter than that? I think not.

So, before kickoff, cinch that belt a little tighter, BCS fat bottom boys.

* denotes non-BCS team is playing at home; all other BCS teams are playing at home

DOWN GOES FAT BOY! DOWN GOES FAT BOY! Many of these are sure things. In fact, some of the non-BCS poor boys likely will be favored. Still, that doesn't diminish the "dang, that's sweet" factor.

Hawaii over Alabama, Sept. 2

TCU over Baylor, Sept. 2

Is TCU over Baylor really an upset? If the Rainbows beat Bama in T-town, the following week Shula better take out brick insurance coverage.

Shula better take out brick insurance coverage.

It's already included in all bummer coaches contracts. Going through the school is the only way that they can get the coverage.

To me, conferences aside, Baylor beating TCU is more of an upset than TCU beating Baylor.

But as his wording states, I guess he's right "BCS conference teams getting beat by NON-BCS teams" ........but still not much of an UPSET

Yea......me too..... :no: . I'd like to see all the SEC teams win against opponents Not Auburn, except for 'bammer. Call me Crazy, but I've been harassed enough when USC and GT beat us twice. So, if......I mean When, the Rainbow Warriors come down to Tuberville Stadium (aka bryant-denny-croyle-john-parker-jinglehiemer-andre-smith-wilson stadium) and put up Basketball numbers on the board, You'll see me a Smilin' from Ear to Ear. I've got a pretty Big Head, so that means a Really Big Smile.....As long as we take care of business down on The Plains. War "BY GOD" Eagle

I thought the upset would be UAT over Hawaii. :gofig:

It would have been three years ago. Now it is just two mid majors playing.

Hawaii has a good chance of winning

they forgot the asterisk by uat

* denotes non-BCS team is playing at home

Go Hawaii!!

My head wants Flipper to win the minimum number of games--not including us--necessary for him to keep his job. Otherwise the Evil Empire might accidentally stumble into a good head coach.

My heart, however, thinks any Bama loss at anything, anytime, is a good thing. :big:

That being said, I think it's going to be very hard for a team to travel 5000 miles and be sharp for a game. A Rainbow Warrior upset might be fun to watch, but I think it's unlikely.

I want to see all SEC teams win, even Bama.

Screw that. If it came down to a title bout between Bama and Satan I'd sitting in the stands sporting horns, a tail, and one badass pitchfork. :au:

"I hate Alabama and I want you to hate them too."

a uat win never helps Auburn in the long run. Just the fact their arrogant

holier than thou sidewalk alumni flap their trap is enough reason to pull for the

other team.

Did any of you folks read any of the replies to this article? You would think the writer had questioned uat's "manhood". How dare anyone think the rainbows can come to Tuberville Stadium and spank the tarhd.

:lol::lol::lol:

baylor beating uab or troy university or hoover high school would be an upset. i even doubt they could beat the citadel.

on the matter of hawaii-alabama, HAWAII IS GOING TO WIN. also, i hate alabama fans because they have already developed amnesia of the fact that they lost to hawaii the last time that they played them. i actually had to get in an arguement with one of their idiot fans that couldn't remember that fact. my god, this is fairly recent history, yet he remembers the 70's and 1992. actually told me i was full of s##t. whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i pray for a duke football performance of the ages. if they lose to duke the spin will be most entertaining.

also, joe kines has promised not to change anything on defense, "proven system, that will continue to work,"--the same system we put 28 first half points on last year and now they are inexperienced on defense, especially with the loss of "mariJUWANa" simpson. my god, look at his name, they had to see it coming. i cannot believe that guy got off. anyone else in the same situation would be on their way to atmore to pick potatoes. I HATE ALABAMA. :roflol: they also think they are still a contender.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!! :au:

I just don't see UH beating the Turds. A heavy dose of the crew better known as "Rolling 5 Deep" :roflol: will keep that high octane offense from the WAC on the sidelines. That is if Shula is smart. :roflol:

Sorry to Mr. Deinhart, but bama whips Ha-wy-yer by the third quarter while they eat an ice cream cone. ;)

Archived