Woodshed Crap

AuNuma1

CWM charges onto the field and headbutts the entire secondary.

Bwahaha :lol:

That's actually not that far fetched...he pretty much tackled his defense at LSU as they ran back to the sidelines after a big stop...I can't wait! B)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's actually not that far fetched...he pretty much tackled his defense at LSU as they ran back to the sidelines after a big stop...I can't wait! B)

yeah, Muschamp was very aggressive with the players when they would come off the field after a big stop....he'll push 300+lbs D linemen around like they're little school girls. I miss him! It wasn't so bad when he was in the NFL, but now that he is at AU, i really hate it that he's not on LSU's sideline!!!

yeah, Muschamp was very aggressive with the players when they would come off the field after a big stop....he'll push 300+lbs D linemen around like they're little school girls. I miss him! It wasn't so bad when he was in the NFL, but now that he is at AU, i really hate it that he's not on LSU's sideline!!!

94th is the highest I have seen Hawaii ranked. I know you hate Bama, but be realistic. Hawaii is worse than Miss. State and about as bad as Vandy.

94th is the highest I have seen Hawaii ranked. I know you hate Bama, but be realistic. Hawaii is worse than Miss. State and about as bad as Vandy.

If you actually believe that they are 94th that is a good thing. I hope all the rest of your bretheran in dark pink believe that as well..

If you actually believe that they are 94th that is a good thing. I hope all the rest of your bretheran in dark pink believe that as well..

Word.

They ranked 94th in rushing...not overall. They are better than 94th.

Not sure BG but I thought wincrim was talking about their actual ranking in polls. Is that right wincrim?

Dude, it's Hawaii. Take off those orange and blue 3-D glasses. Everything you see and say seems to illuminate more spectacularly than it really is with them on. And the dark pink insult is lame. You guys have the most generic mascot in college football. Memphis, Missouri, Clemson, and LSU all share the tiger. Not cool. Certainly not original.

Athlon's has the 65th, Phil Steele has them at 40. Ooohhh! I guess it was 94th in rush defense. I'll double check CBS sportsline 119 polls.

Dude, it's Hawaii. Take off those orange and blue 3-D glasses. Everything you see and say seems to illuminate more spectacularly than it really is with them on. And the dark pink insult is lame. You guys have the most generic mascot in college football. Memphis, Missouri, Clemson, and LSU all share the tiger. Not cool. Certainly not original.

Please do not tell me that a bammer has the audacity to criticize our mascot. Need we have a history lesson here?

Athlon's has the 65th, Phil Steele has them at 40. Ooohhh! I guess it was 94th in rush defense. I'll double check CBS sportsline 119 polls.

hey man.....

2005-09-01-glanville.jpg

I went back and forth with Slink last year about how I thought Boise would give UGA all they wanted and more. Same type of high flying, score every 3 minute offense. No contest from the start. Same reason Bama will handle Hawaii by 10-14. SEC caliber athletes against a bunch of 300 pound dudes named "Manuasisopo Tuiamapaphala Waikiki Aphalpatualamala"

AU: 31

WSU: 14

Dude, its Bama. The perrenial what-if's of the SEC.

The dark pink insult isn't lame. Its your color. Get used to it.

And no, we don't have the most generic name in College Football. There are only 5 D1 teams with that name (which you have listed). Try bulldogs. You'll find QUITE a bit more. Lets not start mascot smack talk. You'll be livin' your better days in the shed.

For a guy who harps on tradishun and history, you sure don't have a handle on things when you say, "not cool, definitely not original." I could spend all day explaining to you the history of college mascots, but I don't want to waste my keystrokes on a troll like you.

Who called Bama out as being unoriginal anyways?

You're a tool.

Wait, wait, wait...you dis' our mascot? WTF

This coming from a school that is named after a wave but has an elephant as a mascot? Yes, we have an eagle; however, there is an actual story behind it and the battle cry is engrained in our tradition and history. There's not even a reference to the tacky packy in anything you do. It's just some dude in a droopy, baggy ole elephant suit

The Alabama Elephants...No

Rooollll Elephants....No

Crimson Elephants...No

So, just why is that elephant walking the sidelines anyway?

An elephant? :blink:

I would rather have a mascot that is well used then a mascot I was too embarrassed to use in cheers...

Go big Elephants!

We'll stomp you!

Elephants! Elephants! Elephants!

Give me an E! Give me an L!...

:roflol:

What's Hawaii's ranking have to do with CWM headbutting defensive backs and pushing around linemen?

Just to humor you, Einstein; where was Hawaii ranked when they beat the tahd a couple of years back? I doubt it was much higher than where they are now. Don't count June and Jerry out. They may suprise you.

Please do not tell me that a bammer has the audacity to criticize our mascot. Need we have a history lesson here?

Elaborate please. Besides, you guys have 3. The plainsman, the eagle, and the tiger.

PICK ONE!

I'm not that big of a deal on the Bama boards, over here, I'm Hitler! I'm a celebrity, in a bad way. I throw a couple of zingers your way to see how you'll respond. Same reaction everytime. PO'ed.

You people need some anger management. Good day.

Elaborate please. Besides, you guys have 3. The plainsman, the eagle, and the tiger.

PICK ONE!

No, dolt, we have one mascot: the Tiger (Aubie). We have a battle cry: War Eagle. We also have a nickname for the students: Plainsmen.

Just as Bama has a mascot: Elephant (Big Al); a battle cry: Roll Tide; and a nickname for your students: fry cooks.

I'm not that big of a deal on the Bama boards, over here, I'm Hitler! I'm a celebrity, in a bad way. I throw a couple of zingers your way to see how you'll respond. Same reaction everytime. PO'ed.

I would hardly call what you throw a zinger but it makes fine fertilizer.

If the kid wants to be hitler, he deserves to be banished. Woodshed, lock and key. Mods?

If the kid wants to be hitler, he deserves to be banished. Woodshed, lock and key. Mods?

No...not yet this is much too fun.

He was the only one to get his Trunk tied in knots. :P

Elephants...Stomp'em!

:lol:

PICK ONE!

Geography dictates Plainsmen. You can do the history on the AU mascot. I think you might find it interesting. But please, do not come at me with generic mascot when you took your mascot from a sportswriter. How uninspired can you get to rely on someone esle to provide you with a mascot.

You are the crimson tide. Yet your mascot is an elephant (not sure if I like Red Elephants or CT better, but I digress). Which one do prefer...pot or kettle.

I agree...Bama should win, say 31-17.

AU wins 24-21...late.

:au::homer:

Archived