ANY AU players cut(NFL)??

OKieAuburnDoug

Robert Johnson got cut because he never can seem to stay healthy. He looked good in the 1st pre-season game til he hurt his ankle. He may have made a run for 2nd string.

Players that made this week's cut, but are likely to land on the practice squad are Obo and Hobbs in Seattle, Aroma in Miami and maybe Mix in NY. They could all fall either direction off the bubble.

Tommy J. is looking good in Atlanta, but havnt heard a peep about Travis W.

Some have Stanley M. as being on the bubble in Carolina. That confuses the heck out of me, since he is listed as the 2nd string LDE for the Panthers.

Tomorrow night I'll be at FedEx Field to watch Jason, Carlos, Marcus and Mike Pucillo. WD Redskins.

Havn't heard anything about Rosegreen, but I've been watching for him. I have Face Down Reggie Brown on my Fantasy Team and if Junior is in the league, Im trading Reggie Brown for sure.

The Predator won't get cut.....I would've loved to have seen his pic opposite of Moses as first string pre-season DE AA if he would've stayed! :no: Would've been a millionaire if he would've waited! :no:

The Predator won't get cut.....I would've loved to have seen his pic opposite of Moses as first string pre-season DE AA if he would've stayed! :no: Would've been a millionaire if he would've waited! :no:

McClover's early departure had more to do with his grades. We all know how much trouble he had even getting in school.

Archived