Great Time, as usual

TigerOne

What a fun game to be at, exciting game to watch. Wash St brought more to the game than some SEC schools. We were in and around a lot of them, all were very impressed, and liked the campus, fans.

Eagle flight, Tiger Walk they loved. Most of there fans were very nice and saw many Auburn fans including myself helping them find there way around. They have a very annoying cheer but the fake punt helped put a stop to that. They couldn't believe it nor could I.

The game day experience at Auburn gets better and better,. A note to all coming to LSU, Florida etc.

get there early!! I think this was the most traffic I've seen . Due to construction and the pedestrian mall all

parking is pushed further out, but well directed. The grounds crew at Auburn are the best, the field is immaculate, the ribbon boards as mentioned, nice but mostly ads. The Under Armour ad I think is POOR.

The pregame video is very good.

Time to re-group and get ready for a classic with LSU. Miss St we need to take care of business and get the starters out early, but I expect State to make it difficult for awhile. Auburn better take them seriously.

Congrats to Auburn for a great victory :cheer:

I don't think traffic was all that bad. Seemed about normal. I was actually a little dissapointed in the atmosphere early in the day but it livened up around 12:30 or so.

Archived