extra LSU, UGA, UF tickets

bigsixfive

They're selling extra LSU, UF, and UGA tickets in the Coliseum right now... not sure how much longer they'll last. It looked like they had a bunch. From what I've seen, most are in the upper deck or are next to the visitors section in the north end zone.

They're selling extra LSU, UF, and UGA tickets in the Coliseum right now... not sure how much longer they'll last. It looked like they had a bunch. From what I've seen, most are in the upper deck or are next to the visitors section in the north end zone.

How did you find out about this??

Student tickets only, according to the ticket office.

I just called myself and that is what they told me. Oh well, I guess my friends will have to fend for themseilves. Got my tickets!

I can't believe that there are ANY student tickets left. Ow well...Hey Bo, I called you mom and told her about these. Ooops. Tell her I am still looking for LSU tickets for her but they are pretty lacking at a fair price.

Friend of mine told me. Apparently there was a sign somewhere, but I didn't see it. I ran up there and got some tickets with some friends. I hope the student scalpers stay away, and leave the tickets for those who really want to go.

Friend of mine told me. Apparently there was a sign somewhere, but I didn't see it. I ran up there and got some tickets with some friends. I hope the student scalpers stay away, and leave the tickets for those who really want to go.

By any chance, do they sell away game tickets (Ole Miss, South Carolina, Alabama.....)??

They have extra LSU, UGA, and UF tickets. You must be a student to purchase. You can purchase 2 tickets to each game with a student ID. Each ticket is $50. Tickets are all over the place. They are the remnants of tickets that were not sold or were returned by visiting schools.

BTW, they do this every year. So if you are a student, you can sort of plan on them to do this on the day when they let you pick up your away tickets.

They have extra LSU, UGA, and UF tickets. You must be a student to purchase. You can purchase 2 tickets to each game with a student ID. Each ticket is $50. Tickets are all over the place. They are the remnants of tickets that were not sold or were returned by visiting schools.

BTW, they do this every year. So if you are a student, you can sort of plan on them to do this on the day when they let you pick up your away tickets.

I just came back from the ticketing office and still they are selling the tickets. I saw a big queue waiting to buy tickets. A student can buy two tickets with a student ID.

I can't believe that there are ANY student tickets left. Ow well...Hey Bo, I called you mom and told her about these. Ooops. Tell her I am still looking for LSU tickets for her but they are pretty lacking at a fair price.

Will do she says she is coming no matter if she gets tickets or not but it would be great if she could get in hopefully we will find some for her.

Archived