CTT's play calling

Tygerman34

It's about time that the coaches understand that they have to punch in those late touchdowns! Great job staff! I was glad to see us score late to make it 40-14. I really wish TS could have gotten in the end zone. We have to score as much as possible to stay ranked so high. However, we still won't make the BCS championship game if ND, OSU, UT. USC (2 of these) are unbeaten. We could only hope for the AP to vote us #1, provide we remain unbeaten (BIG IF).

It's about time that the coaches understand that they have to punch in those late touchdowns! Great job staff! I was glad to see us score late to make it 40-14. I really wish TS could have gotten in the end zone. We have to score as much as possible to stay ranked so high. However, we still won't make the BCS championship game if ND, OSU, UT. USC (2 of these) are unbeaten. We could only hope for the AP to vote us #1, provide we remain unbeaten (BIG IF).

even some Cougar fans agreed. They said the Cougs should stop us if they didn't want any more scoring.

Archived