Simpson had to clean toilets in a jail???

DKW 86

http://mb23.scout.com/falabamafans48326frm1

By the way, Simpson still says he never even talked to CMS about punishment. Wow, they must be completely out of Kool-aid the Tuscaloosa Piggly Wiggly. Not even the hard cores over there could buy this crap.

Where did this come from? I dont have a clue. I do now that JS is working on a BS in CJ. Maybe he visited a jail for a class project?

RedTide

New Recruit

(9/5/06 8:51:02 pm )

Juwan was punished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate that Cecil has not run this yet, especially after what Finebaum did to CMS in today's article... but, just so everyone is clear, Juwan cleaned up inmate $hit and prepared their food for about 2 weeks down at the Tuscaloosa County Jail under the watchful eye of Chief Taggart. Juwan also worked several hours at the Stallings RISE center helping the unfortunate kids. I can tell you that our jail in Tuscaloosa County houses some very dangerous and unpleasant folks. Working there and doing what they made Juwan do is much worse than your coach telling you to sit on the bench, believe me. We have murderers, pedophiles, rapists, arsonists and other undesirables in a maximum security wing. You would not want to be near these people, believe me. You also would not want to clean up their vomit, piss and $hit and blood.

Now, what would be the "harder" or "tougher" decision for Mike Shula? Suspending Juwan like the media demanded? Or, punishing him in a more productive way both for him and the community and not disclosing it to the media.... knowing you're gonna get a bloodbath of criticism in return?

For those on here who are saying CMS took the "easy" road, think again.

As George Strait said, "I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona"

These poor attempts at damage control by the fans get more laughable every day. They must think the whole nation is comprised of bammer fans. No one other than them are gullible enough to buy this spin. They could get a better defense from a 3rd grader on the playground.

It's so fun to sit back and watch the crimsun nashun implode popcorn.gif

What a touching story. I must pause to wipe the tears from my eyes.

p.s. The uat spin machine is out of control.

Un-freakin'-believable. It blows my minds what UAT fans will make up because their coach lacks the fortitude to discpline his player and lacks the intelligence to make any discpline known so that his program is not suspected of being soft.

I thought that was part of the judgment that was handed down. The drug awareness class and community service at the jail.

did you read the posts after that one? where everyone was agreeing that suspensions weren't the way to go?

why hurt the team, they posit...nevermind the guy's actions already ahve hurt the team...let's not hurt it anymore.

did you read the posts after that one? where everyone was agreeing that suspensions weren't the way to go?

why hurt the team, they posit...nevermind the guy's actions already ahve hurt the team...let's not hurt it anymore.

Same crap they said about probation guys.

"Just Win Baby, Nothing else matters!" They ought to put it on the UAT shield now.

I thought that was part of the judgment that was handed down. The drug awareness class and community service at the jail.

Yeah, if this happened, I would think it'd be part of his court probation and not a Shula assignment, meaning of course he still wouldn't have faced any punishment from Shula. Why wouldn't he have mentioned this to reporters instead of his "ice cream" comment if it had been his football punishment? At the very least, he could have said something about doing "community service" at Shula's insistance even if he was ashamed to disclose it was toilet cleaning.

Again, though, something a reporter could easily check out, I'd think. Wouldn't this have to be in official, public jail records if he were working at the jail? And wouldn't it make a good story for some reporter if so? Seems like even the lowliest freshman journalism major on the Crimson White staff could go check out a few jail records.

Perhaps we misunderstood. Maybe they meant he "Cleaned" his Ice Cream "Bowl".

Somebody help me out here: Is it normal for a county jail in a podunk county like Tuscaloosa County to have a maximum security "wing." How come so many violent prisoners? Anybody? Bueller, ... Bueller?

Somebody help me out here: Is it normal for a county jail in a podunk county like Tuscaloosa County to have a maximum security "wing." How come so many violent prisoners? Anybody? Bueller, ... Bueller?

Graduates? Fraud

Ex-Players? Fraud and Drugs

Excoaches? Spousal Abuse, Assault and Battery

Graduates? Fraud

Don't forget all those "accidents" involving stairs and the like.

I have to totally agree that Bama cannot say another word about Miami, Fla.State, nor Tennessee having thugs and criminals on their teams, when they so blatantly snub their noses at the Simpson scandal.

Just suppose if an Auburn player had the same thing happen and Coach T. did absolutely nothing, can't you hear the explosion from T-Town? <_<

Graduates? Fraud

POST OF THE DAY!!!

Thanks for the laugh David.

Graduates? Fraud

Don't forget all those "accidents" involving stairs and the like.

Statistics show those "accidents" don't peak until mid-November.

The thing that no one is talking about is where the NCAA is... I bet you a nickel they are watching this closer than anyone. If they are not ALREADY planning to come check Sheila out, then all it will take is one or two more little things to send them down there. And as loose as Sheila is running the operation, it is only a matter of time.

And you know when the NCAA comes that it will be probation time again. Why don't they ever learn?

The thing that no one is talking about is where the NCAA is... I bet you a nickel they are watching this closer than anyone. If they are not ALREADY planning to come check Sheila out, then all it will take is one or two more little things to send them down there. And as loose as Sheila is running the operation, it is only a matter of time.

And you know when the NCAA comes that it will be probation time again. Why don't they ever learn?

Don't think the NCAA has any interest in this at all. Not in their scope.

Here's an interesting take for you:

The Prevailing Innocence of Simpson

Basically the position is now that if you don't 'forgive' him, you are a racist. And marijuana should be legal anyway.

Wow. Just wow.

Look, I don't know what all the fuss is about. Simpson WAS suspended for the Rainbow Warrior clash. He just dressed out and played...that's all. Right?

I mean...just because he was in uniform and played in the game doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't suspended. You know...like Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson...he dressed out and warmed up and was on the sidelines but he didn't get in because they didn't need him.....but he was suspended. Sooooo...it stands to reason that Shula will break his moratorium on making discipline public and announce some time this week that Simpson was actually suspended for the Hawaii game.

Right??? :blink:

If the NCAA is interested, it is because Fat Phil or Tuberville called them. There would be no other reason they would look at Alabama except to apologize and issue a MNC for the one they stole from the Bahr in 66

It just floors me when the great unwashed horde can still say with a straight face: "We dont know what CMFS did over the Summer.."

Well, yeah, we do. According to Juwan, CMFS did nothing.

Archived