Satellite Radio Question

WarTiger

I know that the Auburn games are on Sirius Satellite radio. My question is this. I have Dish Network, and sirius is part of Dish Network. Is the radio broadcast available on one of the sirius channels through Dish Network?? Does anyone know?? If so, which channel???

I don't think so either...but want to be sure... Hate the idea of paying to listen to a radio broadcast over the internet......and won't do it...

Guest Tigrinum Major

I don't believe so. But then again, I'm just an ignorant Bammer... what would I know? ;)

Now, no one has come out and called you that.

As far as the original question, I have no clue, but I highly recommend Sirius. There is always a good program or good music on.

I know that the Auburn games are on Sirius Satellite radio. My question is this. I have Dish Network, and sirius is part of Dish Network. Is the radio broadcast available on one of the sirius channels through Dish Network?? Does anyone know?? If so, which channel???

Sirius Lineup on Dish

Sirius Lineup on Dish

In other words....NO...LOL...

I found one of the listed Auburn network affiliates web page and it has a link to listen online. Now, whether the AU broadcast is available or not, I don't know...But, I will find out saturday morning...LOL..

Archived