I'm suspended for the MSU game

GalensGhost

Just found out that Mike Shula suspended me from the Auburn-MSU game. I can still go and use my tickets to watch the game, but I just can't play should Auburn have need for an chunky, not-so-tall, middle-aged, pretty slow for a white guy who is past the point of really wanting to get hit.

I saw his press conference on TV last night and when he blinked three times, I knew he was giving me the nod. I was out of the game.

there are some heavy-hitters behind this cover up, you can bet your butt on that....someone is being protected that might be a booster's relative? maybe the booster arranged a few things to help little juwann out this mess?...maybe juwann took the rap for this relative?.....no wonder don's little boy won't say anything

there are some heavy-hitters behind this cover up, you can bet your butt on that....someone is being protected that might be a booster's relative? maybe the booster arranged a few things to help little juwann out this mess?...maybe juwann took the rap for this relative?.....no wonder don's little boy won't say anything

Maybe its just a cover up to save OJ...or maybe the guy who shot JFK planted the guns...

Good lord. Where's your conspiracy theories when AU players get in trouble?

Maybe its just a cover up to save OJ...or maybe the guy who shot JFK planted the guns...

We have no doubts that you will provide plenty of them at the appropriate time. <_<

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but something smells here...To say the least, this has been one of the biggest PR blunders for UAT for some time. At least since Dubose. This blunder by Shula only magnifies the importance of his on the field performances.

No need...our coach will actually not dance around the subject, and take a stand and bench some folks!!! BTW, liked seeing JS dancing around after that big win over VAndy, doing the throat slash!!

When AU players get in trouble discipline is immediate and documented. Why are there no questions about Sears or Blackmon? Because you know what happened, it was made public and they've paid penance. It's the way coaches with integrity and class handle things.

You guys are making your own mess here.

Archived