AU/LSU Score Predictions

WinCrimson

:au: 23

:lsu: 17

I hope our guys mindset is that LSU is the defending west champ, & will be until someone takes it away from them. As far as game plan, it would be foolish to not stress the running game and build off it. The whole kitchen sink needs to be thrown at LSU. If AU loses they will come up short on very high and attainable expectations. This will be the hands down most talented regular season team AU will play. LSU is the real deal. I will be in AU by 7:00 am, extremely early but I want to exp. the whole day win or lose, WAR EAGLE!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU 16

Auburn 13

That's a very reasonable prediction. I think this game will be decided by T/O's and the kicking game. I'll take AU 17-16

Bamar by 24-10

:au::homer:

blink.gif LSU is the visiting team. . . headscratch.gif

yeah, if the matchup were at LSU, we would win by 14, and since it isn't, that line shifts by 10.

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......

You gave no reasoning other than rampant homerism. I think LSU's speed will be a problem for AU's defense and as much as it sickens me, I would not be surprised to see LSU win. But by 14?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

I definitely DON'T think speed will be a problem for AU's D...but I do worry about tackling the big backs with our LB's. Getting to them is one thing...taking them down for short gains is something else. We'll have to fly to the ball and gang tackle to have a chance. I think we can do that.

:au::homer:

Here's to a great, classic football game on Saturday. Both teams seem pretty equal - both coaching staffs are good - I do think we have something to prove and perhaps are "hungrier" than LSU. I don't think we have seen anything of what this AU team can do yet. I hope we are pleasantly surprised on Saturday. I know we think One Game at a Time! But this one day at a time is killing me. Wish it was already Saturday evening and ESPN actually mentions the great Auburn win on the plains. My prediction - Auburn wins in a close heart-attack game.

Archived