Man I miss jefferson pilot

BamaGrad03

Anybody watching this game?

Somebody explain to me why they dont have down and distance? Even the local access cable channel that shows the high school games has that technology.

Somebody explain to me why they dont have down and distance? Even the local access cable channel that shows the high school games has that technology.

They dont have room enough with the big Lincoln sign in the top left!

The SEC needs to demand for LF to step up money and talent wise on the production of these games. It doesn't have to be hi-def, but it should look and sound better than the local broadcast of the YMCA Peewee game of the week.

The SEC needs to demand for LF to step up money and talent wise on the production of these games. It doesn't have to be hi-def, but it should look and sound better than the local broadcast of the YMCA Peewee game of the week.

At least you guys get to watch for free. I paid over $20 to watch AU v. Miss. St. on Gameplan. I did notice that the yellow line marking the first down for LF last week was off.

Archived