Missed in all the Ref talk yesterday was my congrats

BamaGrad03

While I think the refs DID miss some key calls yesterday, there were also things that LSU could have done themselves...and either didnt execute or were stopped by AU's defense.

Sure it wasnt a pretty win. But I'll bet you guys would have taken a 4-3 victory if thats all it took.

Someone should buy Bliss a steak dinner.

Jamarcus needs to learn clock management

Vaughan is happy this one is over..now he can go back to hitting 55 yarders

Brandon Cox's injury was a "bruised leg"...first ive heard of that one :)

Bowe was supposed to drop fewer balls after having eye surgery in the offseason...he should get a refund

Even though he got flagged for PI, CT made an AWESOME adjustment on that ball

Kenny Irons might be suffering from Ken Darby syndrome...but i think he'll be back soon

I bet LSU wishes they could go back and cover Carl Stewart on the wheel route

David Irons is overatted

Marks and Dede are underrated

Congrats on a solid win AU. At least for now, the Tigers on the Plains are the class of the SEC

David Irons is overatted

I saw very few balls thrown Irons' way...wonder why?

Marks has been a warrior for us so far. Dede is also way underrated....forget about Sears and Blackmon except for mop-up duties this year.

I saw David Irons absolutely violoate a guy in the end zone yesterday...about 10 seconds before the ball arrived.

I also hate how he will miss tackles miss tackles miss tackles...and then make one, and celebrate like he just won the national title.

"Steak Dinner"? Is that what they call those $100.00 hand shakes in west vance these days?

Kenny Irons might be suffering from Ken Darby syndrome...but i think he'll be back soon

I think the trip to Columbia in a couple of weeks ought to clear his case of KDS right up.

... I also hate how he will miss tackles miss tackles miss tackles...and then make one, and celebrate like he just won the national title.

This is standard behavior for ANY defensive back in the country. I don't care which team they're on, they all do it -- even at the uat.

An LSU fan up here I talk to is whining about a no call in the endzone just before halftime...now I've heard it all!! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::no::no::no:

If anything that play was OFFENSIVE PI.

"Steak Dinner"? Is that what they call those $100.00 hand shakes in west vance these days?

If you really think that doenst happen at AU.........your in denial just like everyone else.

Only ref talk should be about OU getting shafted @ Eugene! PUTRID

Reminds me of the magical catch that Vandy made in the 2001 game in Nashville. The replay showed the ball hitting the guys hand, then bouncing along the ground out of the side of the endzone. Ruled a TD and tied the game in the 4th quarter.

I'd hate to be a referee at any level of any sport. They very seldom are praised for getting things right, but they ALWAYS hear about it when they get it wrong.

Come on now this guy was giving props to Auburn, why are you getting defensive and being a butt? BTW great win Tigers and I can't wait to come up to Auburn and party for the Buffalo game this weekend. Roll Tide Roll

Guest Tigrinum Major

Come on now this guy was giving props to Auburn, why are you getting defensive and being a butt? BTW great win Tigers and I can't wait to come up to Auburn and party for the Buffalo game this weekend. Roll Tide Roll

Lots of history there between those two.

I am the only one that is truly a butt to BG.

Well let me be the first to say thanks BG for the complement.

Hope Bama has a good year except when our Tiger play them. You understand don't you?

War Eagle!

If you really think that doenst happen at AU.........your in denial just like everyone else.

I DO NOT. Call me what you will. It will not eaze your PAIN. B)

While I think the refs DID miss some key calls yesterday, there were also things that LSU could have done themselves...and either didnt execute or were stopped by AU's defense.

Sure it wasnt a pretty win. But I'll bet you guys would have taken a 4-3 victory if thats all it took.

Someone should buy Bliss a steak dinner.

Jamarcus needs to learn clock management

Vaughan is happy this one is over..now he can go back to hitting 55 yarders

Brandon Cox's injury was a "bruised leg"...first ive heard of that one :)

Bowe was supposed to drop fewer balls after having eye surgery in the offseason...he should get a refund

Even though he got flagged for PI, CT made an AWESOME adjustment on that ball

I bet LSU wishes they could go back and cover Carl Stewart on the wheel route

David Irons is overatted

Congrats on a solid win AU. At least for now, the Tigers on the Plains are the class of the SEC

For this UATer to "reflect" on the AU game,

a) he hasn't seen UAT play a game on TV this season B) he secretly wishes to be accepted as an AU fan.

They better not let CTT find out about!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll do a Juwana smoke one Simpson throat slash on 'em!

As a shut-down corner, I think Irons is a bit overhyped, maybe a 3rd round guy. However, to his credit, he comes up big when we need him. He made a heck of an open-field tackle on the LSU RB when left on an island in the fourth quarter.

Archived