Is BG really Shane from Centerpoint?

Tiger in Spain

Or does he just get his pearls of wisdom from Shane's blog? I count no less than 7 items in this smear piece that have been posted previously in the AUN football forum.

Is BG indeed Shane from Centerpoint, or is Shane a lurker here that gets his info from BG?

You decide... rofl.gif

Link

Guest Tigrinum Major

Well, we know that Shane is not a graduate of anything higher than Bessemer Tech, since no self resepcting college graduate would write that badly in such a high profile forum.

Well, we know that Shane is not a graduate of anything higher than Bessemer Tech, since no self resepcting college graduate would write that badly in such a high profile forum.

Could he be just "dumbing it down"?

Bessemer Tech>UAT>Nunnley State Technical College>Sylvan Learning Center?

I must step up to the plate on this one. BG has thousands more brain cells than pondscum's step child. shane does not have enough brain power to sneeze. He lives in a dreamland of days gone by.

Wait a minute...come to think of it..... B):poke:

No, Shane is an idiot. He always goes waaaay out to the extreme and ends up looking like a fool with his foot in his mouth.

I HAD a mustang. I now have a BMW 330ci.

I dont call into talk shows. And I definitely have nothing to say to Finebaum that they would allow on the air.

No, Shane is an idiot. He always goes waaaay out to the extreme and ends up looking like a fool with his foot in his mouth.

I HAD a mustang. I now have a BMW 330ci.

I dont call into talk shows. And I definitely have nothing to say to Finebaum that they would allow on the air.

Just funning with you, BG. You're good people in my book!

Shane has placed a sense of security over me today.................I know that if I receive severe head trauma and can no longer function as a member of society, I will not be as retarded as Shane from Center Point!

Do I not get out much or something? I don't think I've ever heard CTT seize the opportunity to compare his teams with UA.

And whatever happened to probation wasn't going to matter because all the good players would be happy to play for the "mighty" Tide with or without scholarships?

Archived