Odd question

GalensGhost

It's a four-plus hour drive. So you think I can get by for $20, really? I don't want to end up paying $40-50 for that game. No offense to anyone, I'd watch Auburn play Maplesville High School, but still...

Truthfully. If you stand in front of the stadium about 1 hour to 30 minutes before hand with a sign that says family needs tickets, you would be surprised at the folks who will just give them to you. A lot of extra tickets and folks have nobody to give or sell them to. But many older alumni love to see kids at the game. Give it a shot.

You can pay $30 and be assured of great seats or take a chance on lousy seats for a better price. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Well, it's a little complicated. Not sure if I'm doing the right thing, but my daughter originally told me she wanted to do something else Saturday so her ticket went to a friend. Now she changed her mind and thinks I should either get the ticket back I gave away or buy her one. I'm going to make her buy her own. Otherwise I'd just toss whatever and get it done. I just didn't want her to get down there and end up having to cough up 40 or 50 bucks. Just being a clueless dad.

You can pay $30 and be assured of great seats or take a chance on lousy seats for a better price. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Well, it's a little complicated. Not sure if I'm doing the right thing, but my daughter originally told me she wanted to do something else Saturday so her ticket went to a friend. Now she changed her mind and thinks I should either get the ticket back I gave away or buy her one. I'm going to make her buy her own. Otherwise I'd just toss whatever and get it done. I just didn't want her to get down there and end up having to cough up 40 or 50 bucks. Just being a clueless dad.

Let me help, what party does she want to go to in Aubrun this weekend? Jusssssst kidding, I know aplace where she can get $10 tickets. 30 minutes to game time.

Maplesville High School was handing to to my alma mater tonight, 21-0 at the half.

I have a friend from college that was from Maplesville and they would shut the town down on Friday nights to watch the football game

Archived